Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help Supply Answer To This Question If You Can! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Supply Answer To This Question If You Can! (357 Views)

Be Honest About This Question / Answer To Issue On Nairaland UI / What Guestion Ve You Been Wanting To Know The Answer To,but Seemed Weird To Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Supply Answer To This Question If You Can! by lawalkhalil: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in need of the Lagos addresses of the following International NGOs: OXFAM, MERCY CORPS, SOS Foundation, Save the Children, JICA, USAID, British Council, UNICEF, BRAC, UNDP, Action Aid, International Rescue Committee, FHI 360, International Medical corps and some others you may know their addresses.

I'm really relying on your responses. Kindly contribute pls.

Thanking you in advance

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Type Of Container / Http://befitandhealthyadvice.co.uk/wild-raspberry-ketone-and-daily-power-cleans / 5 Ways Nigerians Are Abusing Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.