Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade (32613 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by shadrach77: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by keypad1: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some body must fvck your daughter the way you did to others.
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Iceeydee: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Okay undecided
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by kenzysmith: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
The way i see this girl so she go like prick
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by muller101(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
kennygee:
She looks so cute in that 2nd picture.
others nko?
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by LifeIsSoEasy: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lovely girl your future is bright cute baby smiley
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by CplusJason: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
kenzysmith:
The way i see this girl so he go like prick

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by kenkels: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
F**ker everywhr angry
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by davidif: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
slimzypink:
fine girl rubbish father

What??
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Niyijac: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:
those that gives a fvck lives over there.

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Tobycharles: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
slurryeye2:
She's cute

Davido with all the wads of dollars you frequently display, rubber sandal for your baby.

Na wa for you OBO
Bros d rubber sandal na imported
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by MOSTEC(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dis pikin no fine atall. Anyway sha ! IDGAF
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Aniedi30(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
What should I do with a picture of a child where no get breast and still dey suck breast
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Trendirabingi: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
riddler4real:

I pray she doesn't follow the footsteps of her mother
must most of u comment on any thread u see online? Y are most of u filled with bile and gutter?, must u run naked and dirty on other ppls matter, throwing ur bad mouth on anyfin u come across with stench goff. Appears most of u are addicted to negative comments, goes a long way to define ur mentality n thought process. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by MOSICATED5(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Useful daughter of a useless father and mother. cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by mimon79(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
So, I guess the new year's meme now is : those who give a... undecided
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by BerryAnny(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
lmeed:
This photos were shared by her mum Sophie momodu and davidos babymama
So Sophie Momodu and Davido's Babymama ar nw 2 different person. Seriously Op,when will u wise up? I feel 4 u bruh,u 2 daft.

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2017
tizzdi:
But then.....
finally

Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by indsstudy: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2017
f
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by riddler4real(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Trendirabingi:
must most of u comment on any thread u see online? Y are most of u filled with bile and gutter?, must u run naked and dirty on other ppls matter, throwing ur bad mouth on anyfin u come across with stench goff. Appears most of u are addicted to negative comments, goes a long way to define ur mentality n thought process. Tufiakwa

So you should turn a blind eye to moral decadence....?
So what is wrong in praying for the next generation to be decent and civil?
We just the habit of absolving every ills in this country... Socially, politically, Religiously. No wonder many becomes victims of circumstances......
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Trendirabingi: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
riddler4real:

So you should turn a blind eye to moral decadence....?
So what is wrong in praying for the next generation to be decent and civil?
We just the habit of absolving every ills in this country... Socially, politically, Religiously. No wonder many becomes victims of circumstances......
and who are u to judge what is wrong and what is right at this time and on this thread or topic? Do u eva know when to do d ryt thing...who are u to judge who turns a blind eye or not?why most of u are like dis,still baffles me. What is the essence of the topic u are reading? I ask u, u, I mean u. U can as well attend a birthday gathering of this child organised by the mother wif everyone gleeful and all and say in her very face in the very presence of her mother and felictors wat u have spewed oh "riddler of moral decadence". Do eva know wen to be venomous or totful.? I guess u expect after spewing dat, dat the mother throws back the baby into stomach,make her disappear into thin air, turns back the hands of time and neva go near davido again. Then ur moral non decadence have been followed. Even the very system dat governs u have been riddled wif heavy moral decadence dat uv been one way or the other cajoled into. Dat should be one fin u should be seriously worried about, rather dan wanting to be a kill joy. To most of u dis has become a habit, and telss a lot of how u av been brought up, I guess if the mother who bore her for nine months was ur sister u would have said thesame, and torment her life with ur judgmental music until she commits suicide oh riddler of moral non_decadence". Do u know the right battle to fight and wen to fight it. If the mother of the baby had not posted the picture of the beautiful baby girl here keeping u updated on her welbeing, I guess u wouldn't have found the anus to release ur fart and make her ur subject of ridiculing example. U have more serious issues my friend, face dem. Her birth of dat child did not stop ur society or government system from being less criminal
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Lenybee: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Fine gal
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by abbey72(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Very cute baby. God bless ur existence.
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by riddler4real(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Trendirabingi:
and who are u to judge what is wrong and what is right at this time and on this thread or topic? Do u eva know when to do d ryt thing...who are u to judge who turns a blind eye or not?why most of u are like dis,still baffles me. What is the essence of the topic u are reading? I ask u, u, I mean u. U can as well attend a birthday gathering of this child organised by the mother wif everyone gleeful and all and say in her very face in the very presence of her mother and felictors wat u have spewed oh "riddler of moral decadence". Do eva know wen to be venomous or totful.? I guess u expect after spewing dat, dat the mother throws back the baby into stomach,make her disappear into thin air, turns back the hands of time and neva go near davido again. Then ur moral non decadence have been followed. Even the very system dat governs u have been riddled wif heavy moral decadence dat uv been one way or the other cajoled into. Dat should be one fin u should be seriously worried about, rather dan wanting to be a kill joy. To most of u dis has become a habit, and telss a lot of how u av been brought up, I guess if the mother who bore her for nine months was ur sister u would have said thesame, and torment her life with ur judgmental music until she commits suicide oh riddler of moral non_decadence". Do u know the right battle to fight and wen to fight it. If the mother of the baby had not posted the picture of the beautiful baby girl here keeping u updated on her welbeing, I guess u wouldn't have found the anus to release ur fart and make her ur subject of ridiculing example. U have more serious issues my friend, face dem. Her birth of dat child did not stop ur society or government system from being less criminal

No need for long notes... Only stating my opinion n the last time I checked I am entitled to it.
Take a chill pill.... And don't transfer aggression of ur hardship (recession) on me.....
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Trendirabingi: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
riddler4real:

No need for long notes... Only stating my opinion n the last time I checked I am entitled to it.
Take a chill pill.... And don't transfer aggression of ur hardship (recession) on me.....
how can u learn, its not by note, ur fustration was obvious in all ur unneccessary guter mouth spew, taking panadol on other peoples headache, hence I gave u d lesson to keep u busy. Take ur own advice first. Am very happy enough to be less bothered about a happy baby's mother, talk not of ur crass bile. I said something about ur thought process and its so obvious u aint balanced. U need immense fumigation. Wat a hate filled mofo
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by riddler4real(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Trendirabingi:
how can u learn, its not by note, ur fustration was obvious in all ur unneccessary guter mouth spew, taking panadol on other peoples headache, hence I gave u d lesson to keep u busy. Take ur own advice first. Am very happy enough to be less bothered about a happy baby's mother, talk not of ur crass bile. I said something about ur thought process and its so obvious u aint balanced. U need immense fumigation. Wat a hate filled mofo

Waka!!! E be like say u no get work abi? Oya submit your CV... I fit hook u up..
Re: New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade by Trendirabingi: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
riddler4real:

Waka!!! E be like say u no get work abi? Oya submit your CV... I fit hook u up..
bile filled mofo, I don give u work , keep qouting, slowpoke, u dey ask 4 cv wen u neva finish ur jobless qouting jab...buhahahaha. grin mofos on NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Aki And Pawpaw Live In UK. / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press / Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.