Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa (44953 Views)

2019 Elections: Cabals Plotting To Remove Saraki - Senator Isa Misau / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/buhari-seriously-sick-cabals-hijacked-government-lagos-lawyer-ebun-olu-adegboruwa/

Looking at the Lawyer's picture, he appears to look more sick than Buhari. Moreso, if you factor in their age difference.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by onos217(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
If truly,the Buhari government has been hijacked by the unknown-known -power elite,I for one saw that coming.
Buhari never got to power by himself. He had assistance from ,if you like call them cabals or whatever.And I'm sure they had a pact with Buhari to rule in their favour or dance to whatever tunes they played once he got into power.
Now,it seems Buhari has turned a blind eye to whatever their interest maybe, hence,the unrelented effort veered to frustrate his administration.
For as long as the plunderers, looter,economy bleeders are still hung around the corridor of power,and still play an influencer role in our political enterprise,Buhari can do little or nothing to salvage the already down trodden economy.
What we need is true federalism;let every state have a complete control over it resources.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Kenchukky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
DSS LOADING. . .
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by ajepako(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o. I doesn't believe it. Ajepako na true set your oga no well? tongue tongue tongue

Lala don get your time.and placed you under ban till 4045?

Good...saliu elenu gbooro..

tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by ahamonyeka(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
But he presided over FEC meeting today.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by GGirll: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who are d Nigerians that will rise up? This reminds me of Gani Fawehmi n Yaradua health saga....i'm sure d Lawyer might be saying d truth but d big question is who will rise up if not d same Old hags called CABALS....
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Renaissance2017: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

smiley Am a patriot
That's all
Patriot my foot.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by michoim(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Which Buhari is truly, truly sick? Is like some people are just talking from the figment of their evil imaginations. Buhari presided well over today's FEC meeting.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by JockDzwagi: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmmm, the government was formed with the help of the supposed cabals. That's the true nature of Democracy; Governance through few.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by freshboi88: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
timota:
is ur eye covered , is the wife also a pdp agent

His wife never said cabals have taken over his govt......show ME were she said so and ill rest my case.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by freshboi88: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
JockDzwagi:
Hmmmmm, the government was formed with the help of the supposed cabals. That's the true nature of Democracy; Governance through few.
j

Dnt mind these pple, D president who gave tht New Year day speech......... He wasn't even looking frail, looking really healthy

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by salamialfred: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Seeking cheap and un merited popularity expressing his evil wish . No weapon from these evil one will succeed by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by ofwest47(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
this lawyer also wants his name and picture to appear on the social media and the easiest way to do this is to join the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by timota(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
freshboi88:

His wife never said cabals have taken over his govt......show ME were she said so and ill rest my case.
what did she said about people who hijack the govt
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Mruwa: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
oga na wah for u, u for tell us since why u they tell us for new year no need keep am to urself
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by able20(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Abacha
Yaradua
Bubu
,,.......... Baba God I beg oh........!
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Interesting...
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by freshboi88: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
timota:
what did she said about people who hijack the govt

U tell me... U r d one hu said it so show me were she said so
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by pepperandsalt(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Not sick just check up in Germany
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by indsstudy: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2017
fg
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Sugar79: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Oh what a relief for naija if this happens to be true we need to be rescued from brainless clueless government fast fast
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by legibow: 5:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Who are the caba. Must u be on air, can't u all just short up and watch
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by teacher4ever: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Olu Adegboruwa, ur HATRED 4 Buhari simply because EFCC arrested u for FRAUD & MISCONDUCT prompted u to hallucinate sickness on President.!!
Well, whether u like it or not, GEJ ur chronically CORRUPT Ex President &gang of looters will never get to Aso Rock again!!
Thank God u never saw Buhari STEALING like ur friends in power!!!
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Dranatomy: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Wake me up when he is dead
How can we wake up the death?
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Trustworthiness: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2017
This is the work of the IPOB people. They are known for false news just to cause issue.

crestedaguiyi:
Ifa hear
No name of the hospitals u claim he visited
No link to anything to back up your claims
No pics

Mtchew, afonja abeg make we hear.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by queencalipso(f): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Arjeeni:
I am tired oooooo
Not long a go a pastor runs his mouth and I'll wish his own family not our president Buhari.
Now another uneducated fellow running mouth free of charge.
No longer news that our education failed us big time.
If after claiming higher qualifications in education and all we could do best is not being able to distinguish between what is right and wrong then BOOK HARAM.
If our education fails to equip us with critical mind that can analyze issues objectively then BOOK HARAM.
If the level of moral decadence increasing exponentially owning to the number of University degrees we claim to have then BOOK HARAM.

Our president far from it, nothing bad will happen to him, he will lives long and take us to the promise land.
I am very sure, those who do not want this to happen will not be there with us in Sha Allahu.

What are you typing pls angry
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by enemyofprogress: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2017
ajepako:

Lala don get your time.and placed you under ban till 4045?

Good...saliu elenu gbooro..

tongue tongue tongue
before before I wan greet you happy new year but with dis your comment I dash you my moniker "enemy of progress " tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by queencalipso(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2017
teacher4ever:
Olu Adegboruwa, ur HATRED 4 Buhari simply because EFCC arrested u for FRAUD & MISCONDUCT prompted u to hallucinate sickness on President.!!
Well, whether u like it or not, GEJ ur chronically CORRUPT Ex President &gang of looters will never get to Aso Rock again!!
Thank God u never saw Buhari STEALING like ur friends in power!!!

Perhaps, but it does not erase the fact that bubu is a bigger thief.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by basadenet: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Ifa hear
No name of the hospitals u claim he visited
No link to anything to back up your claims
No pics

Mtchew, afonja abeg make we hear.
Truth is bitter but the end justify the means.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by no1madman(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
He's also sick in d head. . .mr death- what d hell are u waiting for.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Gfish: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Na this year Bubu go waka. That one sure......then the real gbege go start for Aso Rock.
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by jowhitedaknigh: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cabal or not... Buhari has made nigeria to become a vacuumed open daylight ritual that seems legal to everybody.
Look Mr. President your tenure has really cost nigerians a lot, i will surgest you step down by will.
Your life did not bring any good inpact to us but rather clame the ones we were managing.
This is a sign pointing gun on your head "your tenure or your life" if life doesnt pull the trigger then death will...
Last warning pls do what is right and step down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.