Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp (589 Views)

How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good all, last week I created a thread about the damaged Phcn poles @arab utako, the mods moved it to front page,
Here is the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3532559/damaged-electric-pole-arab-traffic

Thank God for nairalanders who made sensible comments and the authorities has acted sharply, I was passing this evening and saw 2 new poles and they've already dug the holes

I didn't snap it, because the traffic light was green already

Let's just appreciate them
Re: PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by softmind24: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by Emma003: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy one bottle of Cassaman to Seun
Re: PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by udumosam23(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Govt of the media. They sure wouldn't have done any jack has that complain not hit front-page.

Now we got to learn how to use the media to get govt attention over what they left undone. Pathetic.
Re: PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by BeClever: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2017
This is a positive news and will certainly not make FP as the first report...

*NAKED TRUTH*
One day, a school teacher wrote on the board the following:
*9×1=7*
*9×2=18*
*9×3=27*
*9×4=36*
*9×5=45*
*9×6=54*
*9×7=63*
*9×8=72*
*9×9=81*
*9×10=90*
When He was done, he looked back at the students and they were all *laughing at her because of the first equation which was wrong.*
Then the teacher said the following:
I wrote the first equation wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn *Something important*..
This was for you to know how the world out there will TREAT you!
You can see that I wrote the *RIGHT thing nine times*, but none of you congratulated me for it..
But you all laughed and criticized me because of *one wrong thing* I did..

Happy New Year!
Re: PHCN Act After The Story Of Damaged Poles Hit Fp by AIG07: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Good to hear that.
Kudos to u for bringing it to the notice of d said agency.
Kudos to the mod that pushed t to the front page.
Finally, Kudos to those who commented/criticised constructively.

Nairaland is no blog-t has a wide audience than we think. it will be better if t desist from competiting wit blogs interm of fake news, reduce d number of celebrities thread making FP and some irrelevant junks that add little or no value to the society @ large.

To all nairalanders this is a wake up call. The greatness of this country lies in our hands. Do not underestimate the power of social media it is as potent as our tongue.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Attacks: Okowa Quit Cowardice and Imitate Fayose- Niger Delta Voice / Drop Your Best Captions For This Iconic Picture / Has Aisha Buhari Returned To The Other Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.