Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? (926 Views)

Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ / Throwback Pic Of Nigerian Soldiers On Thier Way To WWI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
soldiers are supposed to be the most disciplined set of people but sometimes i wonder if thier conducts are what discipline means,

They don't obey queues anywhere
At the atm
Banking halls
Filling stations

They brutalized one guy today because he was wearing camo shorts, i was too scared to take pictures else I'd join the guy and i really dont want to join the poor guy, they wiped him until his shirt was stained with blood. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
...yes..

its okay....
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
RB007:

...yes..

its okay....
why, i have camo shorts too i cant wear because of fear
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:
grin
its bad for them to terrorize people why are you laughing
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
why, i have camo shorts too i cant wear because of fear

if you wear it, na me go flog you my self grin
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
its bad for them to terrorize people why are you laughing

its not bad
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:

if you wear it, na me go flog you my self grin
ahn ahn bet why it looks really good on me
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:

angry let me see it
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:

angry let me see it
grin
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:

you be fine geh o angry les talk nah
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:

its not bad
what made them superior
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:

you be fine geh o angry
is that why you want to flog me

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
is that why you want to flog me

i wee not flog you again
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by mhisbliss(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:

i wee not flog you again
I'm shy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm shy

grin baby dont be.. ah wee take care of you, i hv money
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by idupaul: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
NairalandDSS:
grin

What's even funny
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Is It Ok For Soldiers To Always Have Thier Way? by davidif: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
soldiers are supposed to be the most disciplined set of people but sometimes i wonder if thier conducts are what discipline means,

They don't obey queues anywhere
At the atm
Banking halls
Filling stations

They brutalized one guy today because he was wearing camo shorts, i was too scared to take pictures else I'd join the guy and i really dont want to join the poor guy, they wiped him until his shirt was stained with blood. angry

Is because we are in a lawless nation. In other saner countries stuff like this doesn't happen. Truly pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Gov.wike / Today In History Jan 15 1966 Coup D'etat / Road Blocked As Lagosians Queue On The Street To Dispose Their Waste To Lawma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.