Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? (2276 Views)

Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignore Christian threads ? You are obviously not smart to even think of that

You feed on our attention . Ignoring Christians or religious people will lead to your fizzling away . As atheists in Nigeria are an insignificant minority you need people like us to give you that attention you need .

Look at this fellow undecided

I'm not surprised you could have such utterly egregious thought

No minority is insignificant.

Also I agree op. That thread is basically going to be repeat of arguments that have been covered before..again and again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by ScienceWatch: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
SirWere:
I agree with you. Their are som posts so illogically written or so built on false premises that to attempt to engage them would be a waste of time. The mindless back and forth that stretch on to 18 pages or more is not really worth it...

C'mon guys;
think of the data and electrons!!
I fully agree with you guys. keep your minds on data and electrons.
I am waiting to see how you guys decide what threads are worthwhile. Mmmmm !

CC KingEbukasBlog, Lennycool, Dalaman, Randomperson, AgentOfAllah, Liberadeus, Hahn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by ScienceWatch: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
I find that KingEbukasBlog's comments inspire rational thought because it is well thought out with a modest touch that most readers admire from him. Keep it up Sir !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by ScienceWatch: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
LightandDarkness:

No minority is insignificant.

Also I agree op. That thread is basically going to be repeat of arguments that have been covered before..again and again
I find that KingEbukasBlog's comments inspire rational thought because it is well thought out with a modest touch that most readers admire from him. Keep it up Sir !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I fully agree with you guys. keep your minds on data and electrons.
I am waiting to see how you guys decide what threads are worthwhile. Mmmmm !

CC KingEbukasBlog, Lennycool, Dalaman, Randomperson, AgentOfAllah, Liberadeus, Hahn
Brother,
if I ever engage in a conversation with you;
I'm either very drunk, bored or experimenting with the level I can hold a conversation with a bot undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:

ok
Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by ScienceWatch: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
SirWere:

Brother,
I'm either very drunk, bored or experimenting with the level I can hold a conversation with a bot undecided
Could you have taken a drink before you replied ?

I see you are more comfortable with DATA and ELECTRONS, ok then lets change the conversation to suit your material needs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by ScienceWatch: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
SirWere:

Brother,
on second thoughts, your response is a good example of why atheists behave silly.

But it is refreshing to note that young Nairaland readers are highly capable of defending the reality of God and Jesus in their lives.
If you ever find the reality of a creator, you will loose the silliness. Life is short !

There is world-wide a sudden, shocking wave of deep interest in the bible. Many enlightened people from different religions are are taking a closer look because of the mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria that the Holy gospels are true.

The Holy Scoan's world wide free TV channel called, Emmanuel TV is now used by biblical scholars and medical science alike because the miracles are easy to study. The miracles confirm the reality of the Holy Gospels and the Holy Book Of Acts.

Yes ! The Holy Bible is scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church as the source of the most awesome personal help for mankind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by hopefulLandlord: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
on second thoughts, your response is a good example of why atheists behave silly.

But it is refreshing to note that young Nairaland readers are highly capable of defending the reality of God and Jesus in their lives.
If you ever find the reality of a creator, you will loose the silliness. Life is short !

There is world-wide a sudden, shocking wave of deep interest in the bible. Many enlightened people from different religions are are taking a closer look because of the mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria that the Holy gospels are true.

The Holy Scoan's world wide free TV channel called, Emmanuel TV is now used by biblical scholars and medical science alike because the miracles are easy to study. The miracles confirm the reality of the Holy Gospels and the Holy Book Of Acts.

Yes ! The Holy Bible is scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church as the source of the most awesome personal help for mankind.
this guy though undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by AgentOfAllah: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this guy though undecided

I'm a personal witness to one of the miracles from EmmanuelTV. They once predicted that Hillary Clinton would become the president of 'Mericah. No, the prediction wasn't the miracle in and of itself, of course! In fact, we all know the prediction was a monumental failure! The real miracle was the swiftness with which the Facebook post broadcasting this prediction disappeared after the failure. I SWEAR, only a god can explain such supernatural disappearance of a Facebook post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? by Hond: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Nice one Jack!

we should be picky on which threads are worth our attention from now on

I've observed some threads that's built on dishonest premise

first it was "Atheists prove there is no god"

then "Prove Atheism is logical" amongst other threads

such threads make no sense

I once sent messages to some of my fellow atheists months back telling them to ignore certain threads and concentrate on those that are worth it even if it means NO thread for days or weeks

CC Lennycool, Dalaman, Randomperson, AgentOfAllah, Liberadeus, Hahn, Jonbellion, frank317

let us attend to only threads that make sense

Just browsing, I see that you posted your order to your group of sorry Atheists about 10 months ago to ignore certain threads. But I see it is hard for you guys to do this. You cc'd the wrong assholes. You may have better results if you rely on Lennycool and Liberadeus based on my research. But be careful, Atheists are not wired correctly. I will be watching and evaluating you guys for my report which will be posted on NL soon.

I am a high level Atheist with deep insight into their lives. This knowledge helps me to thrive among people you should never trust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pastors Wooed Their Wives / Answers To Supersuave's 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / The Difference Between A Spiritual Man And A Religious Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.