Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? (421 Views)

Dear Nigerian Creative, I Share Your Pain / 10 Lucrative Food Business Ideas With Zero Capital / 10 Business Ideas With Low Investment And High Return 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by rayval(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have a proposal, an idea capable of changing the economy/current situation of the country. I need to share this with either my state government and if possible the federal gvrn. But what do I do? Who do I meet?
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by JayRise(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Implement the idea first, even if on a small scale. Then you look for the appropriate government email(Google makes this easy). But note that if your idea doesn't plan to generate revenue for the government, THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A SINGLE fu©K
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Favorite1: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Whatever idea you have, get a patent license for it first before you share it with any party. That way your case won't be like our friend and Lai Mohammed's Change begins with you.

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Message Me For Free Downlines And Hits To Your Webpage No Payments / ... / Mmm Ph Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.