Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (16874 Views)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Duru009(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Omo yorubas doing Nigeria proud since 1960..
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by idris4r83(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2017
slim75d:
so only the ibos and yorubas re making this country proud
what re the Hausas bringing to the plate
https://www.nairaland.com/3498201/nigerian-man-bags-masters-degree/1 read about what a Hausa man did just of recent in d prestigious University of Glasgow
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by opejulie10: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Must you always associate tribe to success? A Nigerian is a Nigerian, your wahala sef is too much. Why don't you ask what a Calabar man or Edo man has brought to plate.

I'm 100% Yoruba, but I'm being careful cos the comments on Nairaland can easily turn one into a tribalist. This is being fueled by Biafra agitators cos they believe they have no stake in the country and they believe the Yorubas voted for Buhari whom they so much hate. The Yorubas too fight back by calling the igbos flat-heads whenever the igbos call them afonja. . . I'm tired of all these.

I tire ooo# yoruba and ibo all the time on nairaland

Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by davidif: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Must you always associate tribe to success? A Nigerian is a Nigerian, your wahala sef is too much. Why don't you ask what a Calabar man or Edo man has brought to plate.

I'm 100% Yoruba, but I'm being careful cos the comments on Nairaland can easily turn one into a tribalist. This is being fueled by Biafra agitators cos they believe they have no stake in the country and they believe the Yorubas voted for Buhari whom they so much hate. The Yorubas too fight back by calling the igbos flat-heads whenever the igbos call them afonja. . . I'm tired of all these.

Thanks for articulating my sentiments.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by whyx06(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
cyojunior1:
Wow another beauty n brain.

Unlike those who went for beach party dancing naked.

Bt keep forming on this faceless forum

You got my jaw cracking
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Bukkiminat(f): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
I don't say this but 'Awwwwn'
I'm inspired
I wantu be like you when I grow up grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by mayorchelsea(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2017
#ProudlyAfonja#Afonjawarriors
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by slim75d(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Yes my friend, even though niger deltans are militants and kidnappers, all na 1 love. grin

yes my bro just as yorubas re ritualist but what baffles me is after kilin nd removin somebdies heart in ijebu all this ritualist can afford is just 1980 peaugeot which they use as taxi, in the other hand if an iboman does thesme ritual he'll build mansion.perhaps he applies wisdom to his ritual

anyways one love,one nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

You asked about Benin abi? "Check Smartest family in UK " and see what Edo man is doing. It is not always about noise my friend .
Shalom smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by okonja(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
korel9:
I only came to check the name.

But wait, what are the Hausas doing to make Nigeria proud and great? @blackberlin
The only thing they're known for is the wanton killings and overpopulating the country by giving birth to children they don't train.
NB. Challenge me only with facts

He is from Sokoto

Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by okonja(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
He is from Katsina, with his own designed OS. You can read more about him from HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by okonja(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Guess what?, I am a Yoruba that gat no issues with anyone so far we are all making money and leaving well. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by sunshineV(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
slim75d:
so only the ibos and yorubas re making this country proud
what re the Hausas bringing to the plate
u mean those Indians wannabes?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Ohhh, I just read your other comment above, u said most Niger Deltas are kidnappers and militants, I even thought you're Sane undecided, you're even part of the problem I'm talking about.
That comment is a direct bigoted and silly statement, if a Niger Deltan responds now, you will call him IPOB or will say Igbos cause the tribalistic sentiments here.

Go and sleep

The guy above was saying Niger deltans feed Nigeria. . . you didn't see that. Anyways, I wrote it with one love. All ur talk about sanity is for you o.... just living my life as a peace maker! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Kingbuhari(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

exhume Awo's decompose skeleton and burn it to ashes bcux he single handedly championed this ethnic differences
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
exhume Awo's decompose skeleton and burn it to ashes bcux he single handedly championed this ethnic differences

You and your village elders should do that, since you know more about his decomposed body and the ethic differences he championed. If you need shovels and spades, I'd be glad to help you buy it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 by Kingbuhari(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
blackberlin:

You and your village elders should do that, since you know more about his decomposed body and the ethic differences he championed. If you need shovels and spades, I'd be glad to help you buy it.
the Chameleon is busy doing owambe in his grave , yellow-bar demons should exhume their god pa Awo and do the needful if they want peace

Olutoyin Olakunrin Slumps And Dies In Church (First Female Chartered Accountant) / He Wants To Abandon His Masters Degree Programme For A Contract Job In Bank. / ICAN Delists 14,337 Members For Owing Association Dues For More Than 3 Years