Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Shocking Jesuit Oath - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shocking Jesuit Oath (5696 Views)

"The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest) / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / The Extreme Jesuit Oath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

Oh really- two commands? You mean just like you Catholics deceitfully split the last commandment into two, after doing away with the original second commandment So then, the commandment is no longer the "Ten Commandment" but probably eleven, twelve or thirteen?

Hmm. Clap for yourself! SMH
Have u even counted the ''thou shall nots'' in exodos 20 plus honour ur father and mother. the direct commands there are more than 10 that is why there is historically more than 1 way of numbering the commandment.

the part u call the 2nd commandment has 2 commands, the 1st is a general prohibition on all form of graven image, the 2nd part prohibit the worship of images. All christian i know do not follow the 1st part becos it was for the hardhearted jew who just came out of pagan land and were alway at a risk of worshiping any image they see. It is set aside by most christians, the second part is kept by all including catholics.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

Oh really- two commands? You mean just like you Catholics deceitfully split the last commandment into two, after doing away with the original second commandment So then, the commandment is no longer the "Ten Commandment" but probably eleven, twelve or thirteen?

Hmm. Clap for yourself! SMH

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THE JEWS WHO WERE GIVEN THE COMMANDMENT NUMBER IT? In hebrew it is called 10 word

1."I am the LORD your God.
2."You shall have no other gods
before me. You shall not make for
yourself a graven image."

Do u notice the jews place d graven image and other gods as one and the same commandment not 2 different commandment.
m.ncregister.com/blog/matthew-warner/friday_fast_fact_numbering_the_ten_commandments

[url]lutheranreformission..com/2010/02/numbering-ten-commandments.html[/url]
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Have u even counted the ''thou shall nots'' in exodos 20 plus honour ur father and mother. the direct commands there are more than 10 that is why there is historically more than 1 way of numbering the commandment.

the part u call the 2nd commandment has 2 commands, the 1st is a general prohibition on all form of graven image, the 2nd part prohibit the worship of images. All christian i know do not follow the 1st part becos it was for the hardhearted jew who just came out of pagan land and were alway at a risk of worshiping any image they see. It is set aside by most christians, the second part is kept by all including catholics.

If I say I've ever enjoyed any of your arguments, I'd be a great liar.

My friend, do I look like one of those kids in your catechism classes

Please on a very serious note, if you can't grasp the basic and most simplest of things like the Ten Commandment in the Bible, do not bother mentioning me again. It gives me no pleasure at all seeing your kindergarten arguments. Kindly take them to babies in your fold.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Splinz:

If I say I've ever enjoyed any of your arguments, I'd be a great liar.

My friend, do I look like one of those kids in your catechism classes

Please on a very serious note, if you can't grasp the basic and most simplest of things like the Ten Commandment in the Bible, do not bother mentioning me again. It gives me no pleasure at all seeing your kindergarten arguments. Kindly take them to babies in your fold.
Hahaha, why will u enjoy argueing with me when i continue to expose your ignorance?

you just go about regurgitating what ur pastor and ur church told u instead of look at facts. You think catholics joined have no other gods and make no image, but unfortunately for u, u were ignorant of the fact that the jews also join both as one single command.

Now correct urself.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Hahaha, why will u enjoy argueing with me when i continue to expose your ignorance?

you just go about regurgitating what ur pastor and ur church told u instead of look at facts. You think catholics joined have no other gods and make no image, but unfortunately for u, u were ignorant of the fact that the jews also join both as one single command.

Now correct urself.

Ironically, arguing with someone like you amount to mental torture. I mean, aside the fact that you're completely devoid of Biblical truths (not a surprise anyways. Your false Catholic church does not know either), you're also without even commonsense.

What reasonable human will foolishly says that God forbeits, of course irrationally, the making of images for whatever purpose, and then that same God turned around and condemned defaulters for His impossible task You're worse than even an atheist!

What! You dig out whatever dumb piece you see online from bloggers and used it to tell me about the Jews and their uncompromising Ten Commandment? What nonsense!

For the last time, stop mentioning me. You're devoid of not just sound scriptural truths but also intelligence.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Splinz:

Ironically, arguing with someone like you amount to mental torture. I mean, aside the fact that you're completely devoid of Biblical truths (not a surprise anyways. Your false Catholic church does not know either), you're also without even commonsense.
e paim am oh! Weldone for the insult that really showed me ur supposed xtian spirit. By their friuts u shall know them.

What reasonable human will foolishly says that God forfeits, of course irrationally, the making of images for whatever purpose, and then that same God turned around and condemned defaulters for His impossible task You're worse than even an atheist!
GAL3:22
What! You dig out whatever dumb piece you see online from bloggers and used it to tell me about the Jews and their uncompromising Ten Commandment? What nonsense!
Hahaha, u want to run away from the fact that the jew joined the commands as one commandment abi? ignorance isnt good, thank me for enlightening u.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by iambabaG: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why is that you guys result to insults if someone has a contrary view to yours..
except you tell me that God has a dual personality! The use of images in the catholic church has the backing of the bible.. as commanded by God to Moses!
Numbers 21 should shed a little light on that.
A church that founded by Jesus with all the rights given to Peter; and the first breakaway was as a result of individualism and the second was as a result of the self centeredness of an earthly king..
it begs the question of the questionable teachings their flock gets.
If the champion of the first breakaway openly regreted his actions.. i wonder why some of you that have an idea just feel you can spew thrash in the name of opposition.
Teologians sat down to properly extract the commandments after due consultation; and one pastor that was called overnight will pick up the bible and misconstrue it to discredit an established authority. Which bible translation enumerates the commandments as you all claim?
Get your facts right and carry out due research before airing your opinion of sucha public fora.

The topic itself is a biased falacy that was constructed by only God know who.. the above stated vows are wrong and a priest is ordained in public view..
In conclusion, to nullify your lies.. in Nigeria, google the best secondary school in our country.. Except google is a Jesuit instrument also.. Loyola Jesuit College leads the pack and the institution is run by Fathers and Brothers of the Society of Jesus in partnership with well trained and qualified teachers. The simplicity and plain way of life is a source of headache to lots of people.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
DoctorAlien:
You can call me a Conspiracy Theorist...

But guess who started the French Revolution?

Yea. You guessed right. Jesuits of the Catholic church. This is not mainstream news, as the Jesuits themselves control major governments and media outlets.
So its no longer the Jews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Christians Lose Their Salvation? / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder / 12 Year Old Destroys The Trinity Argument - "Out Of The Mouth Of Babes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.