Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? (684 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? by Zschief: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Iam a fan of T.B Joshua and l enjoy his programs alot but recently I took a step more closer to Lagos for church programs precisely in late November last year. I spent alot to be there but from line for church service and even sitting arrangement,foreigners are first .That notwithstanding, the people that works for him have no regard for anybody once you are a Nigerian.l don't know weather few people that visit scoan observed this... My sincere advise is for those people working under T.B Joshua,should not run down his ministry by their acts. The man of God himself is a simple and humble man so they should emulate him and not paint a different picture to that name: SCOAN
Re: Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? by mauriceju2(m): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2017
go and read the bible from new testament and also study the koran, the god of the Koran is not the same with that of xtianity, ask Jesus to help u bros, it is koran god that fulfil this scriptures, 1John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour. And as you have heard, “Antichrist is coming,” even now many antichrists have come. We know from this that it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the * Messiah? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well.
1John 4:3 But every spirit who does not confess Jesus2 is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.

2 John 1: 7 Many deceivers have gone out into the world; they do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh.4 This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html
do you believe in Christianity and Islam at the same time?

Re: Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? by Zschief: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2017
mauriceju2:
go and read the bible from new testament and also study the koran, the god of the Koran is not the same with that of xtianity, ask Jesus to help u bros, it is koran god that fulfil this scriptures, 1John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour. And as you have heard, “Antichrist is coming,” even now many antichrists have come. We know from this that it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the * Messiah? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well.
1John 4:3 But every spirit who does not confess Jesus2 is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist; you have heard that he is coming, and he is already in the world now.

2 John 1: 7 Many deceivers have gone out into the world; they do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh.4 This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html
do you believe in Christianity and Islam at the same time?
well he is my prophet and l believe in God.l only complained about thoes workers nonchalant attitude
Re: Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? by Omudia11: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
I don't understand how it is a church of all foreigners..

I've been to the church quite a handful of times and this is what I have to say.

Foreigners have their own section obviously because most of them came from far distances. Most of them spent years trying to get a Nigerian visa to come. That's why the church ensures they're well taken care of and sit in close proximity to TB J. Nigerians who go very early also have good spots to seat too.

You're right in that some of his workers are quite disrespectful to Nigerians, actually a lot of them are. Especially a short man who is one of the visitor's coordinator. Twice he spoke to me rudely. But hey, there's a Judas in every 12, remember?
Re: Is Scoan Now A Church Of All Foreigners??? by Ranchhoddas: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2017
As a good businessman, you have to give your high-paying clients preferential treatment.

(1) (Reply)

>> Few Mistakes Most Christians Do. * / Reasons Why Spiritual Satanism Is The Original And True Religion Of The World / Parables Of Otem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.