Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation (40047 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by efepro(m): 4:15am On Jan 05, 2017
A young man asked On Air Personality (OAP) Freeze if it is a sin to engage in masturbation or use of intimacy gadget if one wants to get Sexually satisfied

Read the boy’s post below:

Freeze replies:

“This is one of the most difficult questions anyone has ever asked me. From the way the letter is constructed, you can see that the young man is not only intelligent and well educated, but he is also polite which indicates that his parents brought him up well. From his tone, I can see this is a genuine question that is bothering not only him, but a multitude of other people, young and old, irrespective of their religious inclination.

The religious righteousness in me wanted to tell him that masturb@tion is a sin and must never be engaged in, but where does that leave the 46-year-old widow, who confided in me last year, that she had to buy a intimacy gadget because her husband died, leaving her with 6 children and no man wanted to marry her, and instead of jumping from one man to the other, she decided to please herself?

Or an unmarried man at 35, when I know it’s unhealthy, according to empirical research, not to empty your prostate regularly, as it predisposes men to prostate cancer later in life?

Marc Garnick, M.D., Editor in Chief of Harvard Medical School’s Annual Report on Prostate Diseases, says:

“Two relatively large studies of this question, reported in 2003 and 2004, yielded good news for S3xually active men: high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer.”

Ejaculations included Sexual intercourse, nocturnal emissions/masturbation. According to the study available at www.harvardprostateknowledge.org, the scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month.”

Now, before that righteous Yahoo Boy, who you intend to give your January salary to, jumps up and starts calling masturbation a sin, let’s remember that Isaac married Rebecca when she was only 3 years old, according to research done by scholars, and the average marriage age for boys in biblical times, was around 13.

Furthermore, David had several wives and concubines, Solomon had 1000, Abraham 2 wives several concubines, Jacob 2 wives and their housegirls, so emptying the prostate wasn’t such a problem back then. And since in the times of Moses, Jacob, David and Solomon there was no DSTV and electricity, most people tended to entertain themselves in the other room.

However with the peculiarities obtainable in today’s society, a 13-year-old boy is still in secondary school and won’t be eligible for marriage for another 12 years at least. I know people who are in their 40s and single and I am sorry but I can’t preach abstinence to them… And even if I try to, would they listen?

When the choice of having several Sex partners presents itself against masturbation, I won’t pick several partners, instead I will preach that masturbation, like alcohol, is extremely addictive and has its own side effects, so extreme caution should be exercised when the overcoming urge to relieve oneself from Sexual ‘congi’ comes knocking on your door.

If you feel guilty about masturbation, which is normal, pray about it. God understands those feeling, because he put them in you in the first place.

Also remember, your body is the temple of Christ, so you must protect it! You won’t want to open it up for different S3xual spirits or for prostate cancer.

I sincerely hope I answered his question well… FREEZE

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/freeze-replies-boy-masturbation/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO19uaDFFVN/?hl=en

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Vaseline Crew.. take a Cue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by momentum85(m): 4:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Simple question and u're going round and round, now u've ended up confusing the guy the more. OAP freeze, is masturbation a sin or not?

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Costello559(m): 4:33am On Jan 05, 2017
He myt be guilty of d same stuff....

I no call name oo grin

8 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Solowande(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2017
That didn't answer d question. Just simple yes or no will do

14 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Solowande(m): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2017
momentum85:
Simple question and u're going round, now u've ended up confusing the guy more. OAP freeze, is masturbation a sin or not?
simple yes or no

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by momentum85(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Solowande:
simple yes or no
My brother I tire oo

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Abegi from the post you can tell freeze is a sure sure lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by freshkik(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2017
I think that he answered it the best and honest way he could, and that i have seen tho…. There are some delicate questions in this world, that a "yes" or "no" answer can't be given, but the answer will enlighten you more on choice you make, because the answer is a personal decision to everyone.....the old me for just claim straight-up that it's totally bad and start to condemn, but growing up, ppl's "real life" experiences has made me more enlightened n open minded tho.....
Una wey dey claim he shld give a straight yes or no answer, lemme ask u guys , if u were a public figure, n ppl seek "real life" advice from u, pls what ll be ur answer to some1, like the widow with 6kids? yes or No" Lol,
If he has said yes...next thing u see is nigeria reacts as freeze encourage everyone to masturbate
If he says no, ahhh
Trust 9ja to dip up stories like the widowed woman with the 6 kids, n more complicated n complex ones,
Some blogs can even go far as saying freeze encourage promiscuity even with mothers lol uno hw our ppl they.... So, to me o, he gave the best answer, the 2nd best would hv been to keep mute.

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Freeze is just beating around the bush

Any day, our vaseline rocks

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Soljaboi44(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Yesterday a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.#Alwayshelp.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by samtee37(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Okay...... Am coming... Pls who have sagem charger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by casttlebarbz(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2017
hnmm...his response is somau ,he didn't say yes nd also he didn't say no, buh he made a whole lot of sense

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Pheals(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2017
freeze place every thing on your beliefs?! it is either you realise and avoid cancer or you continue calling it a sin!

but how will Isaac marry a 3yrs old gal ah ah

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by immaculatengang(f): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Freeze is just one kind Aswear. That boy isn't even in the university and you are answering him in this manner as if he asked for an essay? Wtf!!!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by obembet(f): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmm

, the scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month.” so Vaseline crew... Carry on

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Okundaye4(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
simply refer the guy to Colossians 3:5

Shikina
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by AntiWailer: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Waoo.

Intelligent response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by BlindAngel: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by ikorodureporta: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
U know dem......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by admax(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
The young man should have gone to see his Pastor to seek a biblical answer and not asking that loosed cannon called freeze.

The bible didn't explicitly mentioned Masturbation but it falls under sexual immorality which God abhors.

In Genesis 38: 8-10, Onan do spill semen on the ground in God killed him. God want us to control our sexual urges, that's why you should get married if you can't.

Modified: I never knew we have plenty bible scholars here on NL

10 Likes

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
I reserve my comments
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by mhisbliss(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
this guy handsome sha, and freeze just end up confusing people the more, he won't give a straight answer so they won't come for him
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by JideAmuGiaka: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
momentum85:
Simple question and u're going round and round, now u've ended up confusing the guy the more. OAP freeze, is masturbation a sin or not?

Masturbation is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Raymysterio(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by sod09(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
He succeded in confusing me more embarassed embarassed
Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by Mustack: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
efepro:
A young man asked On Air Personality (OAP) Freeze if it is a sin to engage in masturbation or use of intimacy gadget if one wants to get Sexually satisfied

Read the boy’s post below:

Freeze replies:

“This is one of the most difficult questions anyone has ever asked me. From the way the letter is constructed, you can see that the young man is not only intelligent and well educated, but he is also polite which indicates that his parents brought him up well. From his tone, I can see this is a genuine question that is bothering not only him, but a multitude of other people, young and old, irrespective of their religious inclination.

The religious righteousness in me wanted to tell him that masturb@tion is a sin and must never be engaged in, but where does that leave the 46-year-old widow, who confided in me last year, that she had to buy a intimacy gadget because her husband died, leaving her with 6 children and no man wanted to marry her, and instead of jumping from one man to the other, she decided to please herself?

Or an unmarried man at 35, when I know it’s unhealthy, according to empirical research, not to empty your prostate regularly, as it predisposes men to prostate cancer later in life?

Marc Garnick, M.D., Editor in Chief of Harvard Medical School’s Annual Report on Prostate Diseases, says:

“Two relatively large studies of this question, reported in 2003 and 2004, yielded good news for S3xually active men: high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer.”

Ejaculations included Sexual intercourse, nocturnal emissions/masturbation. According to the study available at www.harvardprostateknowledge.org, the scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month.”

Now, before that righteous Yahoo Boy, who you intend to give your January salary to, jumps up and starts calling masturbation a sin, let’s remember that Isaac married Rebecca when she was only 3 years old, according to research done by scholars, and the average marriage age for boys in biblical times, was around 13.

Furthermore, David had several wives and concubines, Solomon had 1000, Abraham 2 wives several concubines, Jacob 2 wives and their housegirls, so emptying the prostate wasn’t such a problem back then. And since in the times of Moses, Jacob, David and Solomon there was no DSTV and electricity, most people tended to entertain themselves in the other room.

However with the peculiarities obtainable in today’s society, a 13-year-old boy is still in secondary school and won’t be eligible for marriage for another 12 years at least. I know people who are in their 40s and single and I am sorry but I can’t preach abstinence to them… And even if I try to, would they listen?

When the choice of having several Sex partners presents itself against masturbation, I won’t pick several partners, instead I will preach that masturbation, like alcohol, is extremely addictive and has its own side effects, so extreme caution should be exercised when the overcoming urge to relieve oneself from Sexual ‘congi’ comes knocking on your door.

If you feel guilty about masturbation, which is normal, pray about it. God understands those feeling, because he put them in you in the first place.

Also remember, your body is the temple of Christ, so you must protect it! You won’t want to open it up for different S3xual spirits or for prostate cancer.

I sincerely hope I answered his question well… FREEZE

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/freeze-replies-boy-masturbation/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO19uaDFFVN/?hl=en
am happy to be a Muslim...
Islam have address this issue accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Replies Boy On Masturbation by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2017
I just dey weak now with what I just read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Love The Old Naija Kit - Jidenna / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.