Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari (1045 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by uniquechukwuma: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria will do everything possible to ensure that Gambia President, Yahya Jammeh, hands over power peacefully.

The incumbent Gambian President was defeated by Adama Barrow in the presidential elections held last month.

https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/05/we-will-ensure-jammeh-hands-over-to-barrow-peacefully-buhari/
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by allyguy: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
My able president
We are expecting more from you,God wil lead you

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by limeta(f): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Go to hell buhari no body want you in Gambia.
The winner dont want you the out going dont want you
the people dont want you ,like they say go put yr house in order.
Jihadist president.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
limeta:
Jihadist president.

Mind the way you talk to my president. We have no other president and remember foreigners read our comments on here. We love our commander in chief president Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Buhari the hypocrite

Will Buhari peacefully hand over in 2019 with calling for Dogs and Baboons to soak blood

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by easzypeaszy(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Are u serious...first pics
Bt on ma second pics u can tk it as a Fu*k

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by ShakaZullu(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
[s]
Candycrusher:

Mind the way you talk to my president. We have no other president and remember foreigners read our comments on here. We love our commander in chief president Buhari.
[/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
a useless Commander in thief of useless federal Buharian arm forces of Nigeria

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a terrorist
a useless Commander in thief of useless federal Buharian arm forces of Nigeria

kiss the truth

I hope you don't mean this things u typed. Stop insulting the president. Show the country some love
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by ShakaZullu(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Candycrusher:

I hope you don't mean this things u typed. Stop insulting the president. Show the country some love
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping dullard monkey
a useless nonentity burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado
a Hopeless old hag vagabond terrorist bastard with fura d'nunu and roasted suya infested brain

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
ShakaZullu:

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping dullard monkey
a useless nonentity burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado
a Hopeless old hag vagabond terrorist bastard with fura d'nunu and roasted suya infested brain

lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
allyguy:
Ok My able president We are expecting more from you,God wil lead you
GOD BLESS OUR PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by ShakaZullu(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Candycrusher:

lipsrsealed
good boy
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by limeta(f): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Candycrusher:

Buhari is not my president.... hiss
The world knows his a jihadist, so worry not about them.
Think more about southern Kaduna
Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
limeta:
Jihadist president.
Someone cannot afford to buy foreign rice again grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari by mbaboy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Southern kaduna need ur attention Mr President

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mali For 27th Africa-france Summit (photos) / Read What Asari Dokubo Said On Radio Biafra / PDP Crisis: NJC Clears Justice Abang Of Wrongdoing, Dismisses Markafi’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.