Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (42944 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Needed…@highest rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by rafcrown(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
GREAT IDEA,I LOVE THIS.
emmanuelpopson:
with 3m,the op can venture into agriculture big time...I will suggest he procure a land for the cultivation in rural areas, dig borehole and go into plantain plantation on a big scale... the ROI is just 9months..subsequently,he can go into oil palm and cocoa plantation for the time been...this will make him a labour employer in some years... all this are human necessities and consumables...

let him think deeply and derive pleasure in making a for himself in agriculture..
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Tonnyb12(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Joe4real701:
Buy a 2008 Toyota car and register it with UBER and thank me later.......
What is the return like?
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by fivestarrealty: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
rafcrown:
Fast developing areas like ...Where?
There are a lot of them in enugu. If you are interested, leave your number here so I'll give u a call or you can reach me on the number on my profile.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by ebikay: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2017
DDeliverer:
Give me the 3million and id give you 6million before August..
Do u av collateral
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by ssolaoye: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2017
It's time to #GOPAPERLESS! Say goodbye to paper invoices. Invoice allows you to create beautifully customised invoices online for free.

Visit https://invoice.ng now.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by johnnobles: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2017
I own a factory for d production of pko oil n PKC. I can hold u by d hand to establish yours. Very lucrative. 08104908970
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Yteflon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
2shur:
when i mean dress hagard.
i mean normal shirts
jeans
and sneakers
on foot.
i have a car.but hardly drive it.
why cause when ppl get to know yoy
its either you get kidnappers
robbed
or you loose it all.
africa is deadly
esp naija. our rate of envy here is abt 95%.
if you doubt me.buy a flashy car and start moving around.you will notice the level of hate and disgust everyone has for yoy.
even the bike men hate you.
they see u inside a\c car like range or venza.they frown at you.
the police see u doing god 4yourself.they jealous and ready to gun you down.
i mean everybody got hate.
in church..they feel you proud.
you feel me
bro.. i sent you a pm
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by brugge007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is 3 mil enough to start?
Williamsesco:
Why not invest it on gas business
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Forex4u(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Run an online business on CPA
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Williamsesco(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=brugge007 post=54518954]Is 3 mil enough to start?
[/quote Not enough but it can still go a long way
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Williamsesco(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
brugge007:
Is 3 mil enough to start?
if you want reach me..this my contact 07036090207
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by dsams: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
God help you not to waste that money on some useless biz, try and invest a token of #5000 in your Facebook account and watch how money will be flooding in to your bank account daily b4 six months to a year you will be making close to a million. email me on se89066@gmail.com and I will tell u what to do .

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Basii: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:
My head is so full that I'm finding difficult to come up with a specific business plan for N3million, I need as much advise as I can get. I dont want to make a decision I will regret. Please I need business ideas for N3imillion capital.

Thanks
How can i reach you?
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by 6731deji(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2017
ATTEND THE FREE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SEMINAR

START UP CAPITAL- #250000.00

BREAK EVEN IN 4-6 MONTHS

RESIDUAL INCOME ASSURANCE

30 SEAT RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE( FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE)

INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING MAIL TO sixthsense.16concept@gmail.com OR
CALL 09052214231, 08157334595

N.B. IT IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME NEITHER IS IT A PYRAMID SCHEME.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by SwillG: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Emusan:

Are you a fraudster?

Because I don't know the reason why you gave such advice if you think 3million isn't enough to start offline office.
LOL
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by johnikwoyi: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by jendy36(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogboraph:
i have a big business key plan. just looking for real partners.

I am interested
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by rinzylee(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
betterABIAstate:
My head is so full that I'm finding difficult to come up with a specific business plan for N3million, I need as much advise as I can get. I dont want to make a decision I will regret. Please I need business ideas for N3imillion capital.

Thanks

Nwanne.... You are sitting on a gold mine. Funny 3M is even huge. PM me. If you are really serious..... PM me 08061173383 whatsapp
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by IFERECOMFORT: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Thanks
Whatsapp the number in the image

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Okwori12(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=rafcrown post=53446179]I like the Computer/ICT Training. adecrown22@gmail.com[/quiote]
Is simple to start up.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by bomolu: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Sparkles003:

Do you own a pure water factory will like to be one of your distributors provided your water doesn't have taste

Hello, we need distributors at our factory. Call
or whatsapp me 08134455888
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by bomolu: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Pure water distributors needed, call or whatsapp me 08134455888. Only serious people please.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Futureinvestors(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
betterABIAstate:

Thanks

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by kunleweb: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
betterABIAstate:

Thanks

How did this go?
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by duru39: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
It depends on were u are right now and how willing u are to hustle.. U can buy children Christmas shoe small range n medium range b/w 600 n 800 naira n sell btw 1k to 1500.. . U make 70 to 80 of ur capital sure.. That is wat I deal on n I stay In onitsha U can come n see for ursef 07033012272
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Blaksheep: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Emusan:

Can we partner with the business innovation I have?

It's about security which I termed Intelligence Security System the device to be used was my own idea which I'm already in contact with a company in China that can help to manufacture such device.

We just need a Capital of N1.5-N2m to run start this business.

We'll start with five devices and I'm telling you the future of this business is so bright because it's first of it's kind in Nigeria which we never have such set up in this Nation.

I live in Abuja and if you want us to discuss further I will leave my contact.

Can u shed more light? I might be interested.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Brainbox2020(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
betterABIAstate:

Thanks
think of pig farming....go for fattening and you'll thank me later ...30% return on investment guaranteed
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Emusan(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Blaksheep:

Can u shed more light? I might be interested.

You can go to this website on my signature for more information and contacts are there too
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Danirose007(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Nnemuka:
Do wholesale business of any food item preferrably provisions like milo, peak milk, indomie pls buy directly from company.
Dis has made a lot of people millionaires... I can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Six11(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities?
How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Roh50(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Six11:
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities?
How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank mie later.

What's the name of the book

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.