Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Recruitment Consultant Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Consultant Wanted (1210 Views)

Sales Consultant Wanted At Iconview Deluxe Limited / Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant At Oscar Temple / Junior HR Consultant Wanted In A Consulting Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Leslexx: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Filled
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by jessy1990(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
please you omitted the email address to send CV's to. Whats the email-address please?
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2017
jessy1990:
please you omitted the email address to send CV's to. Whats the email-address please?

EMAIL: texxonjobs@gmail.com

thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Leslexx: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2017
coollabman:

EMAIL: texxonjobs@gmail.com

thank me later!

Nice one! but remove the info email from your post please

Thank you
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by jessy1990(f): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks smiley
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Leslexx:

Nice one! but remove the info email from your post please
Thank you
ok! grin
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Leslexx: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
It's amazing how people don't pay attention or don't follow simple instructions and this could be the difference between getting that dream job or not.

As a recruitment company, we know what employers are looking for. So if the job post states "Send an up-to-date CV including a COVER LETTER stating why you think you're the right candidate for this position" why is everybody simply forwarding only their CV without a Cover Letter? Above all, why is no one stating in the cover letter what makes them the best candidate for the job?

Advice to all Job-seekers: Most employers don't have the time to go through your CV and would only scan your cover letter to see if there's anything there they would see to prick their interest in you further. So if you really want that dream job make sure not only to send a CV but make your cover letter good as that is where in a brief way you can sell yourself.

Recruitment Consultant
@TexxonJobs.com

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by kingstonfaith(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
PLS SIR,APART FROM THE POST OF A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT,IS THERE ANY OTHER VACANCY THAT IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COMPANY. I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU YOU WILL CONTACT ME VIA MY E-MAIL.
MY E-MAIL IS kingstonfaith72@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Recruitment Consultant Wanted by Leslexx: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
kingstonfaith:
PLS SIR,APART FROM THE POST OF A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT,IS THERE ANY OTHER VACANCY THAT IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COMPANY. I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU YOU WILL CONTACT ME VIA MY E-MAIL.
MY E-MAIL IS kingstonfaith72@gmail.com
thanks.

@kingstonfaith

Thanks for reaching out. Please Log on to www.texxonjobs.com where you can register for free and start applying for any job of your interest.

Thank you

@TexxonJobs.com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Job / VERY URGENT:DSTV OFFICE In Computer Village Need Cleaner/office Assistant Wanted / Vacancies In A Reputable Financial Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.