Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) (2276 Views)

How To A Business Proposal That Will Attract High Paying Investors! / Sanusi Will Ruin Economy If Allowed To Carry Out Liquidation Of Banks / Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back Incredible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by afroil: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
Hello All,

If u are among numerous investors who subscribed to SEFTEG INVESTMENT SCHEME,kindly go to the venue bilo to re-claim your principal:

VENUE: OCEANIC BANK TRAINING SCHOOL,20 ALLEN AVENUE ,IKEJA,LAGOS TIME: 9AM TO 4PM

MON,23RD & TUE 24TH,NOV.2009 FOR INVESTORS WITH SURNAME STARTING WITH A & B
WED,25TH FOR SURNAME DAT START WIT C ,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,&N
THUR,26TH " " " " " O
FRI,27TH " " " " " P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,&Z

Go wit all revelant documents u can lay ur hand on and means of identification ONLY AND ONLY IF U ARE AMONG THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THEIR CLAIMS TO THE PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATIOR.

FOR DETAIL OF DIS INFORMATION GO TO PAGE 70 OF PUNCH NEWSPAPER ,WED.NOV 18TH,2009
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by akinbola2: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
Chairman pls.is it those documents we submitted to CAC in Yaba that stand for the one for the liquidator or any other submission after then?pls reply.
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by mjay(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
/ds is good news i hope its true, nospectus where are u
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by mastercee(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2009
that is a good news to sefteg investors, pls what about nospecto cuz i have millions of naira with them,
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by coolme: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2009
cld u kindly tell us how u submitted ur claims,, Who are their provisional liquidator, the process and their address,
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by coolme: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2009
Cld u kindly tell us how u submitted ur claims,, Who are their provisional liquidator, the process and their address,
We submitted infos regarding all the companies sometime ago to effcc or so, kindly clarify, is dat what you are refering to
Cheers,

Just in case, what hasppens to those dat aven't submitted theirs but ave proof of doing investment with them?
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by bobo09: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pls do we have who has gotten his payment and is there any provision 4 people who could meet with d schedule days.
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by nairapower: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2009
I was there yesterday. Although I could not collect my cheque since my group is to come on 12th December. I saw cheque issued to most investors who scaled the screening process. But what I am not pleased with is that only 25% of investors monies that are returned, I mean net of what you have received as return on investment.
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by bobo09: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2009
So,if I can go there by december,can I still get my money and can any nairalander give us d phone number of any of d people in charge of d payment.
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by murphy02(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
For those that missed the schedule date you're advised to come on Monday.
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by woodboi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
more info on this please, did anyone get is cash back from this ppl
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by Omooba77: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
Please can you give the website of the liquidator. Thanks
Re: Sefteg Is Paying Investors Back (Liquidation) by Omooba77: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2011
Please do you have the the man's website!

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Nigeria's Economy; My Humble Contribution / Seeking Major Distributors Of Pz Products Please!! / Where Can I Learn Shoe Making In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.