Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Take Care Of Your Mama (mother) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Care Of Your Mama (mother) (459 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Mama (mother) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
You Left Home To Hustle , Mama Prayed For You
Time You Started Hustling, Mama Was Still Praying for You
You Don't Even Call Mama But She Was Still Praying For you, Hoping for the Best For You.
Now You Made It, You Have Forgotten About Mama.
You Bought An iPhone (you are claiming it's love, who told you that you cannot show mama love)For a Girl Who wasn't Present In Your Hustling Days, Mama Still Uses an Old Phone With Rubber band Holding The Case Tight Together (na she be the maker of 3310?)
You Go and See Mama With your Luxurious Car and Give Mama Only 1000 Naira, Mama Was Still Praying For you.
But You Always Take your Girl for Shopping Every Month. Mama Is still Wearing The old Clothes Your Dad Bought For Her Years Ago. With all These Mama Was Still Praying For You.
Mama Calls You everyday But You Don't pick Up, You Tell Your friends Mama Worries Alot. God is Watching But Mama is Still Praying For You.
Now Mama Is No More, Mama Died Of Hunger and Stress, Things Became worse For you Co's ALL Your Well Being was Because of Mama's Prayer for you everyday. Now Your Girl has left you Co's you broke now.
My Guy, Don't Wait for Anybody To advice you, After Reading this, Just Change Your attitude Towards Mama (if she is still alive). Take very good care of her and Be Wise. Co's Even If Mama Cry Because of you, It's a curse.

May Your Mama Live Long To Eat The Fruit Of Her Labour If She is Alive & May God Bless Her Soul if she is Dead.

(i miss you mama, how I wish I could turn back the hands of time?)

You wey dey read this, can anyone else be like your mama?
If your answer is No, then show her that love she needed

Gos bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

'Be The One Who Finds The Gold' Chikwendu Shares In Photo With Femi Fani-kayode / Drug Abuse / Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.