Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill (23623 Views)

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Olalekan1996: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
God wil help dem!
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by JuneOctober(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
See those lovely twins. It's too early to start their lives on a rough note. I have mentioned about planning in one of my posts. Well he did try in generating some money. Someone suggested going to general hospital where the bills wouldn't be high. I think they should have concluded on the hospital to go to before she brought her twins to the world as well as the money they would need.

Why abandoning such lovely babies. What she had easily is what some women are struggling to have.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
“There are people owing me as well. Somebody is owing me N1.5m, another person has been owing me N280,000 since 2008, and I didn’t kill those people because of that. [/b]So, why can’t they be patient with me too?[b]

How's that the hospital's business? The fvcktard knows he doesn't have the resources to fund another creature and yet went ahead to procreate? Can someone see why I said "POOR" and "Un-Intelligent" people should not procreate?

The babies should be handed to an orphanage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by jfleece(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Kingbuhari:
May God abandon Buhari the way this wicked Afojoness abandoned this cute Afonjalets
funny.. Afonjalets....
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Debikanty(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Jesus!

Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by DrogoG(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
A good evidence of terrible healthcare system in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by shotuns: 1:27am On Jan 06, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Shey you go provide am with 150k? undecided

Do you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by sisisioge: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Who are these now ?

Please how can I be of help oo.

I want to pay the 150,000 hospital bills please.

Why should paying 150,000 lead to handing over the kids to Government while M0r0ns called celebrity flaunt wealth everyday and with every given opportunity.

This country is messed up. angry angry very sad.

Thanks o...It's in the media now. People should pls help.

Did u see Toke Makinwa's handbag to Funke Akindele's house warming? It's a whopping 2m cheesy
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2017
No....I just didn't read the post because it was too Long tongue
shotuns:

Do you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
ajepako:

Felken clinic...

22 AWOFODU STREET OFF IGI OLUGBIN STREET PEDRO BARIGA LAGOS..

Thanks.

I was there and I was told the bill has been taken care of. However, the babies are still there because the father is not around and they are still unable to locate the mother. I met the senior wife who is taking care of the babies.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill by ajepako(f): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Thanks.

I was there and I was told the bill has been taken care of. However, the babies are still there because the father is not around and they are still unable to locate the mother. I met the senior wife who is taking care of the babies.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God bless..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged / COVID-19: Hospitals In Kano Rejecting Sick Patients - Boss Mustapha / Personal Hygiene Tips For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.