Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (78658 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Joiceee(f): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Wow! GOD be praised
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Kini gbo gbo eleyi bayi
Warrid dis
Is dat how u use to do
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by kreamncakes: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Hahahha. ....they know their targets sha
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by BerryAnny(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Lilimax:

I can do more than that for my God provided I'm led by the spirit embarassed
And itz written in yhur bible or wat av u 2 b rolling on d floor and b doing silly tinz all in d name of worshipping God,shey? SMH 4 yhu,beta wise up. Hope Jesus also rolled on d street floor in his lyftym sha,if yes den i dnt blame u kwantinue...
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Chosen1984:
HELP YOUR PARENTS, SIBLINGS, AND KIDS BY SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH! THOSE WHO HATE CHOSEN AND DIDNT TALK WOULD BE BETTER OFF THAN YOU IN TIME TO COME!
ANYWAYS, WHEN IT BEGINS TO FALL, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY IN HOSPITALS
DONT ACCUSE ANY VILLAGER
JUST COME STRAIGHT TO IJESHA, THE LORDS CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS AND CONFESS.
animal like you .I pity you ,your siblings and your useless parent that took you there.Imaggine how your useless father robbing his coat or suite on the floor for one pastor making money on you people while him and his family are under a/c watching fools like you under the scorching sun.grow up the way you ppl are taking christianity is uncalled for.

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by 0b10010011: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chosen1984:
WHEN IT HITS U, DO MOT WASTE MONEY IN HOSPITALS OR ACCUSE ANYONE IN YOUR VILLAGE..JUST RUN TO ANY BRANCH OF THE LORDS CHOSEN....

Na wash!

Una wey una real brains dey inside una pastor pocket.

Dey wear reflective jacket upandan the country
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by yansa: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
angrythese people and their hypocrisy ehhh....#talkingfromexperience#
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
ahamonyeka:
animal like you .I pity you ,your siblings and your useless parent that took you there.Imaggine how your useless father robbing his coat or suite on the floor for one pastor making money on you people while him and his family are under a/c watching fools like you under the scorching sun.grow up the way you ppl are taking christianity is uncalled for.
MARK THIS WORDS!! Btw tonight 6th of January 2017 and MARCH 31st 2017. You will COME TO THE LORDS CHOSEN IJESHA AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Na wash!

Una wey una real brains dey inside una pastor pocket.

Dey wear reflective jacket upandan the country
DTS WHAT I AM
DTS WHO WE ARE!!
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chosen1984:
MARK THIS WORDS!! Btw tonight 6th of January 2017 and MARCH 31st 2017. You will COME TO THE LORDS CHOSEN IJESHA AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!!!
forgiveness my foot.you that have been brain washed by mouka.I laugh you all wearing cotton material say na bullet proof.shebi na bullet touch one of una pastor wey die last time why the bullet proof no protect am.guy your brain dey inside mouka pocket ,you need deliverance.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
ahamonyeka:
forgiveness my foot.you that have been brain washed by mouka.I laugh you all wearing cotton material say na bullet proof.shebi na bullet touch one of una pastor wey die last time why the bullet proof no protect am.guy your brain dey inside mouka pocket ,you need deliverance.
I HAVE SPOKEN
u HAVE SPOKEN!
LETS SEE WHOSE WORDS WILL STAND!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chosen1984:
I HAVE SPOKEN
u HAVE SPOKEN!
LETS SEE WHOSE WORDS WILL STAND!!
oga gerrat joor.please do not quote me again.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
ahamonyeka:
oga gerrat joor.please do not quote me again.
I WON'T
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Elsouraj: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Chosen1984:
THIS YEAR YOU MUST JOIN THIS " MAD PEOPLE"
INFACT BTW TODAY AND JUNE 30th YOU WILL JOIN THEM! EITHER YOU ARE BUNDLED THERE UNCONSCIOUS OR U GO CONSIOUS
MARK MY WORDS
Hahhh... I will never join ur group of mad people... I will be aside watching ur family one by one and ur up coming generations uncouncious as those mad people on dat street.... LOL
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by uniqueman(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Lilimax:
undecided
Don't judge them cos you're not in their shoe embarassed
God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
Again the foolishness of God is wiser than man
Laughable!!!���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.