Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) (1234 Views)

Dell Inspiron 1525: How Much Is The Motherboard? / Where Can I Get The Keyboard Of This Brian Mini Laptop / Do You Know Why The Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically? (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by cyber5(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hey guys, today i was trying to clean the Motherboard of my PC and i was trying to detach the keyboard connector and i couldn't do it.

Pls how do i detach it?
Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by simplejayy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
what is your system brand name and model?
Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by cyber5(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Lenovo X61s

Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by cyber5(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
simplejayy:
what is your system brand name and model?
cyber5:
Lenovo X61s
Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by simplejayy(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2017
you have done a great job by disassembling. You just need to pull backward, it should pull out easily (unless somebody glued it)
Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by cyber5(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
simplejayy:
you have done a great job by disassembling. You just need to pull backward, it should pull out easily (unless somebody glued it)

so it impossible to remove it if it is glued

Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by simplejayy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
cyber5:

so it impossible to remove it if it is glued
nothing is impossible. if glued, u need to be extra careful so that u don't end up damaging the keyboard cable connector
Re: How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) by cyber5(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
simplejayy:
nothing is impossible. if glued, u need to be extra careful so that u don't end up damaging the keyboard cable connector

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Hp 630 (300GIG--ROM) Intel Pentium 4GIG RAM 64-bit Operating System For Sale / Neat Acer Aspire Laptop For 26k SOLD / Samsung Np-x120 Laptop 11.6inch 2gb Ram, 250gb Disk. N25k Location Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.