Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big (3423 Views)

Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Fan Gifts Reekado Banks A Mercedes Benz c300 (Photos, Video) / Fan Gifts P'Square Artwork Of Their Childhood Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by mroop(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
A fan gave Rapper Eva this gift and she posted
it on her instagram page, all for her fans to
say, her b88bs aren’t that big in real life. But
wait, is that all they could see? What about the
hair, the makeup? Issokay… Kontinu…
Theywillsooncomeforu… Nochill

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/fan-gifts-eva-painting-of-herself-as.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by MOSTEC(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by JoyTracy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Leave her breasts, cum Suck my own.
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by oladipo322(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
JoyTracy:
wow grin
JoyTracy:
wow...... ur boob's alone I guess can serve the whole nairalander cos u have got a COWBELL INDUSTRY
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Evakinqz: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
JoyTracy:
yu again for this new year?? sad
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by MrIcredible: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Her dreams
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by marveangel(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
why did Eva stop music sef
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by onyekachee(f): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
and so

Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Evakinqz:
yu again for this new year?? Ahn, ahn, u wan make she lost b4dis yr nisad
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Rapmaestro(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
JoyTracy:
Jesus is lord... is that thing for only u?... u try o
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Kingkyle1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
JoyTracy:
Target destroyer shocked
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Mikylopez(f): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
who cares about her boobs bikonu
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by Evakinqz: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Ladyrough16 post=52561254][/quote]who be this one??

Carry yur Rough life go one side..
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by gbmorgan(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
;DAt least the painter added to her boobs and it really makes sense but that is corruption cha o.
Re: Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big by ShayGirl(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
How did they know her boobs ain't that big when they haven't Seen her UnCloth..
Some people just judge by what they hear and see, and not what they HV confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion / Between Anthony Joshua And Christiano Ronaldo, Who Is Cuter? / Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.