Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife (45503 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife, Stuns In New Photos / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by francisbiz: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ten12:
U finished de ladies in ur generation came to ours nd tuk 1 of our finest....de gods are watching u ur highness
I no blame am.
Exactly what his fathers, ancestors did, and exactly what his children and children's children will do. Only them, them go tell us say them be royal family, them be ruling family and others na subjects.

SAY NO TO HEREDITARY MONARCHY, SAY NO TO HEREDITARY KINGSHIP! SAY NO TO HEREDITARY SLAVERY!
IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND GLOBAL EGALITARIANISM, KINGSHIP SHOULD BE ROTATIONAL AMONG EVERY NATIVE OF ANY VILLAGE, TOWN, CLAN OR COUNTRY.

You and I deserve to be kings, emperors, princes and princesses.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by gudlukin1: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
there

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by luscioustrish(f): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
oluwaahmed:

My sister, hmm

cheesy cheesy I see you are a member
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by UncleJudax(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
oruma19:
it's the girl who lives life without having a second thought. Money answereth all things na dis woman Bible de talk abt. Am sure she l be cheating on the king.
Olafin go don plant Magun abi wetin for yonder...climb if you get the antidote. grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by almarthins(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
januzajj:
Nairaland don turn to Instagram
See wetin Alaafin dey chop...chai

Na ijekuje !

Make we remove all the makeup first. U will b surprise that na d same category she dey with molicat
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by folagbade23(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
If u're just joining us, here is d update!

This is d program I want to introduce to you, it is new but it is free right now. This program is about to be launched !!!

For those who will quickly join now before it is launched, they will be registered for free *(without paying a kobo).*

But after the programme is launched, new members will be registered for a fee.

Meanwhile, from now till the 6th of January 2017, the registration is free for newbies... So, HURRY NOW and register IMMEDIATELY, so you can be the first few to earn the benefits this Programme is offering to its members and investors.

*BENEFITS*
1. Once you register, $500USD will be credited to your account free, which you can withdraw after the launch.

2. If you can have up to 20 people to register with you as their Sponsor, the company will award you 20,000 coins which is equal to $10,000USD.

*FYI: the 20 people who are joining through you from now till January 6th, 2017 are all joining for free*

INTERESTING RIGHT...?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW...
*IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL Passport, AN ORIGINAL DRIVER'S LICENSE, STUDENT ID CARD, NATIONAL ID CARD, GOVERNMENT ID CARD, BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER* NOTE-You are to provide the number on the ID card you have decided to use for registration. Do not write the name of the ID card used

*Click on this link to register*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S-mr8Kh8BwLtTFYEkbtyS6mc5gogOq4K4QDGM5VaJ0Q/viewform?chromeless=1&edit_requested=true

*PUT THE DETAILS BELOW IN THE SPONSOR'S FIELD*.

*SPONSOR: FOLAGBADE ABITOGUN
*SPONSOR ID: 179056
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by ArabMopol(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
this bleached king and his bleached Queens... nawa Oooo Afonjas and bleaching cream TUFIAKWA
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
luscioustrish:
I think I should join the IDGAF crew....the temptation increases with each frontpage thread angry
lol me i joined ystdy wen my f##k got finished, cnt hlp sis grin the crew is real

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Defaramade(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
luscioustrish:
I think I should join the IDGAF crew....the temptation increases with each frontpage thread angry
Ma'am you are highly welcome to the group grin

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Ten12(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
francisbiz:
I no blame am.
Exactly what his fathers, ancestors did, and exactly what his children and children's children will do. Only them, them go tell us say them be royal family, them be ruling family and others na subjects.

SAY NO TO HEREDITARY MONARCHY, SAY NO TO HEREDITARY KINGSHIP! SAY NO TO HEREDITARY SLAVERY!
IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND GLOBAL EGALITARIANISM, KINGSHIP SHOULD BE ROTATIONAL AMONG EVERY NATIVE OF ANY VILLAGE, TOWN, CLAN OR COUNTRY.

O.Y.O with all dis ur say NOs ... I believe in tradition nd customs though I agree with u in oda issues
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Adebash01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ayaba badirat, very nice and gentle lady I have ever met, she doesn't proud, long life and more money in your purse
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by francisbiz: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ten12:

O.Y.O with all dis ur say NOs ... I believe in tradition nd customs though I agree with u in oda issues

Don't forget that tradition, custom and culture are what we as a people accept to live with, to live for and to live by.

At a time it was our tradition to slaughter our innocent twin children.
At a time it was our tradition to use human beings for sacrifices to our town juju /gods/goddesses.
Tradition is dynamic.

EVERYBODY DESERVES TO BE A KING
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Lionofdjungle: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
If I were a lady, I would never marry an old man like Oba of Oyo no matter how rich he is. The Oba likes fair ladies because all his wives are fair. I just wonder how he will be satisfying all the wives sexually at his age.
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by LoveJesus87(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Abeg wait for me. Me ah yaff to join dis is too much angry grin
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
why saying his last wife, did he say he's not gonna marry again?
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
so u mean na dat old man dey chop all those things
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by AkinPhysicist: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
januzajj:
sugbon labake yi rewa.....ore wa,o ya tete fi iwe ifiranse ori Nairaland sòkò sinu mail re grin grin

cheesy Ye pa! Janu, wa gba iyawo lo wo mi ke - mo buru gan o! grin
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by luscioustrish(f): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
konjishild:

lol me i joined ystdy wen my f##k got finished, cnt hlp sis grin the crew is real

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by luscioustrish(f): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:

Thank you jare cool
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Ten12(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=francisbiz post=52564176]
Don't forget that tradition, custom and culture are what we as a people accept to live with, to live for and to live by.

At a time it was our tradition to slaughter our innocent twin children.
At a time it was our tradition to use human beings for sacrifices to our town juju /gods/goddesses.
Tradition is dynamic.

Thank God you know we are all kings in our respective ways.. Most times we believe not because it is right but because we choose to believe.. I believe in superiority cos God believes in it also hence He admonished in de Holy book dat we should give honor to whom honor is due..as a people we must be guided by something else we become a people without root..history is what forms our identify nd some people must be custodians of such...we can go on nd on in questioning everything....but I choose to believe especially those things I can't comprehend,,I choose to believe that God exist nd He is de king of kings as writing meaning there re other kings,, I believe dat God allowed Adam to sin even wen He knew the end from de beginning, I believe dat de fruit was actually fruit nd not sex nd I choose to believe that I am de king of my own life under de supervision of de King of kings nd I choose to live by de rules, laws nd customs that defines us as a people
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Defaramade(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Abeg wait for me. Me ah yaff to join dis is too much angry grin
Babaly, you are highly welcome to the group sir

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by AkinPhysicist: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
francisbiz:
I no blame am.

Francis I will start listening to you when the British (and all other European nations) abolish their traditional hereditary monarchies

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Obdk: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whr i go see fccuk give now.
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by moshould(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
shout out to that lucky nigga that is scratching her kitty cat codedly.....wetin baba fit do again....
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by curvilicious: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Team boli fingers

First pic too much make up
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by crisycent: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
This old man wan kill himself?
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
she will be cheating on which king?....does she want to run mad?...this one no be yahoo king o?...make she no try am!!!

I don't know about other tribes but you dare not sleep with the king's wife....it's a taboo in Oduduwa's kingdom...so they say.
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by October1960: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bleaching again?

Naija women and skin damage 5&6.
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by oluwaahmed: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
luscioustrish:

cheesy cheesy I see you are a member

Yes o, aldo I wasn't B4, but change is in d air.
Btw u're more of a goddess

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by suraaj(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Alafin is not her husband but I can say she marry her ancestor, fifty one years old difference, money bring bitches, bitches bring life.
Re: New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife by stanboy28(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2017
oluwaahmed:

My sister, hmm
plz send me d pic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Arrives Abuja Airport In Limousine (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.