Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl (17596 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by Zedoo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme.

They are paying but trust ONE thing, you will not know anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody that knows anybody that has been paid....
Scam

2 Likes

Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
softwerk:
This is Super Storrrrrrry (singing)!!!

The life of strife and sorroooooooooow....

Watch out for Episode 7

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator grin

You mean like this

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by BigBen10: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
awa:
As if this is true,something is wrong with this nation Nigeria. I can't imagine the NA coming out with this kind of news.
Come on we have gone past this as a nation. Won't we have some dignity at all

i don't get your point.
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by psalmsjob: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Better late than never!

Thank you President Buhari, thank you Nigeria Army, thank you APC. wink cheesy

Shame on you GEJ, shame on you Dasuki, shame on you PDP. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by GGirll: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
I thought 90% of Chibok girls were Christians? but since the mischief of lies of their rescue started it has always been muslim girls...shame on Nigeria cos i still remember vividly that Asari Dokubo repeatedly said there were no missing chibok girls and Oby Ezekwesili bringbackourgirls group did all they could n revealed d truth that there were no chibok kidnap in d first place. Abeg JESUS PLEASE COME QUICKLY COS I'M SO TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA!!!!! LET THE WORLD END ABEG.
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by awa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
BigBen10:

i don't get your point.

Sorry big Ben, I was actually referring to NA not you.

I am only responsible for what I typed not responsible for your inability to get my point.
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by Buhariisgoat(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Buhari scam
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by joncom(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian Army will rescue one Chibok girl they will give press statement. Army will rescue 50 abducted villagers, it is only nairaland that will report it. Are those other lives not important?
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by yedidiah(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good she could remember her past. Whether some people are playing kalo-kalo with this chibok issue or not, it is good to have them back.

Nobody deserve to be in such captivity or unhealthy environment.
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by sammhi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigeria army una well done but if na lie na una Sabi
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by mrtheo33: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls! Where did they rescue her from? Is it frm sambisa which they claimed librated since 2weeks ago? Abi na frm where? Abeg make army and FG spare us this chibok nonsense. WHO DOESN'T KNW IT IS A SCAM
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by Horlufemi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
In Fayose's voice. "this is a scam"
Re: Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl by danidee10(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Atiku2019:
Kudos Gallant men cool

You're back again angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Honours Abiola, Renames Akure Democracy Park To MKO Abiola Park / Abia To Pay Compensation For Land For Airport Project / Stephen Ntukekpo, APC Chairman Should Be Charged For Forgery – Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.