Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? (3331 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Younger Than Ever As She Vacations In Marakeh / Rita Dominic To Marry A Billionaire - Uche Maduagwu Claims / Uriel Oputa Crushing On A Guy 5 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is Angelina Jolie NT older than Drake?, Kai, dis oyinbo pple sef ehn, Dem no dey shame. Although, they've not declared that they are dating but who believe them. To me, as a real African girl, I don't think I can date or marry a guy who is younger than me even if he's a year younger than me. Some pple say so far there's love. That one in my own side is not love but nonsense. What's ur say on this
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by MOSTEC(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Am sorry

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
OP, Seems we're in the same boat.
I can't even date a guy thats 2yrs older than me..
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
I can date a guy who's a year younger thn me as long as he's mature .

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by KevMitnick: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Girls with daddy issues... Smh
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by chimdi101: 3:32am On Jan 06, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
OP, Seems we're in the same boat.

I can't even date a guy thats 2yrs older than me..
U are really picky
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
chimdi101:
U are really picky
You are so correct.

BTW, everyone is picky. We've all got standards. Don't we??
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
You are so correct.

BTW, everyone is picky. We've all got standards. Don't we??

How you wan take know him age, him go write am for head, at least we would have shagged well before you are privy to that info.

I'm attracted to matured babes so as for the record most of y'all don't even know as long as the guy exudes maturity and the gap is not much.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
I can date a guy who's a year younger thn me as long as he's mature .

OMG, tell those twin towers I said hi, bae you carry oo kiss
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2017
wizard007:

How you wan take know him age, him go write am for head, at least we would have shagged well before you are privy to that info.

I'm attracted to matured babes so as for the record most of y'all don't even know as long as the guy exudes maturity and the gap is not much.
You're funny..

I don't just date anybody.
Like you said, i'm picky so i CAN'T date a stranger.
Question for you.
As one who is attracted to matured girls, how would you know one when you've not gone through the 'friendship' phase with her?
Is it written on her fore head?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Godhead4(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Why not? Nicki Minaj is five years older than Meek Mill. Nicki is 34. Meek is 29.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by citytv(f): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Even if he is 2mins younger I won't.he is still my junior
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
You're funny..

Question for you.
As one who is attracted to matured girls, how would you know one when you've not gone through the 'friendship' phase with her?

Of course every relationship goes through a getting to know each other phase but you know that women are more open when talking about theirselves besides sometimes the appearance shows it
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
citytv:

Oju e dudu

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Godhead4:
Why not?
Nicki Minaj is five years older than Meek Mill.
Nicki is 34.
Meek is 29.

They broke up
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
wizard007:

Of course every relationship goes through a getting to know each other phase but you know that women are more open when talking about theirselves besides sometimes the appearance shows it
I'm a good listener..
During the 'friendship' phase, my aim will be achieved.

#Shalom
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
I'm a good listener..
During the 'friendship' phase, my aim will be achieved.

#Shalom

You've not met someone like me then, cos the moment I notice you are older all your tactics and strategy to get me to reveal my age will be pefectly and subtly dogded.

Trust me I've been in that situation before, most of my ex's get to know my age when I deem fit.

The one time I slacked was when one saw my old birthday pic with the date emblazoned on it.

Besides what's wrong with dating a guy who's not really that younger than you? I keep saying it Nigerian girls really don't know priority of a romantic relationship. Does age give joy, happiness or other qualities that are essential in a relationship?

As I dey follow you talk sef my instincts tells me your older and I'm starting to like you? grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
You're funny..

Question for you.
abi ooo...nice one jawe
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
citytv:
ur head dey dere....u deserve a bowl of garri with no sugar
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
wizard007:

You've not met someone like me then, cos the moment I notice you are older all your tactics and strategy to get me to reveal my age will be pefectly and subtly dogded.

Trust me I've been in that situation before, most of my ex's get to know my age when I deem fit.

The one time I slacked was when one saw my old birthday pic with the date emblazoned on it.

Besides what's wrong with dating a guy who's not really that younger than you? I keep saying it Nigerian girls really don't know priority of a romantic relationship. Does age give joy, happiness or other qualities that are essential in a relationship?

As I dey follow you talk sef my instincts tells me your older and I'm starting to like you? grin
I've not met some one like u the same way u've not met my type.

Like i stated earlier, 'we've all got standards' and been romantic has got nothing 2do with it
No need arguing with you cos twill yield nothing.

Every one is perfect on social media.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
I've not met some one like u the same way u've not met my type.

Like i stated earlier, 'we've all got standards' and been romantic has got nothing 2do with it
No need arguing with you cos twill yield nothing.

Every one is perfect on social media.

True that! Wanna hook up off this place (social media) to ascertain my claims? wink
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
wizard007:

True that! Wanna hook up off this place (social media) to ascertain my claims? wink

You dey joke with me ooh..

Anyway, where's ur location??
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
You dey joke with me ooh..

Anyway, where's ur location??

I live and work in Lagos, no tell me say na sambisa you dey ooo grin
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
wizard007:

I live and work in Lagos, no tell me say na sambisa you dey ooo grin
Lol..
Sorry, we're far.

It won't work..
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Lol..
Sorry, we're far.

It won't work..

Where's your location? Are you in PLUTO?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
wizard007:

Where's your location? Are you in PLUTO?
Yhh.. PLUTO.

No deal..
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Yhh.. PLUTO.

No deal..

grin
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
wizard007:

ashawo abeg pree dis lady na
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Ladyrough16:
ashawo abeg pree dis lady na

Lol, you never can tell. Lots of beautiful union are birthed on social media, so I just say make I buy the raffle.

How va, vacancy dey? grin
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
wizard007:

Lol, you never can tell. Lots of beautiful union are birthed on social media, so I just say make I buy the raffle.

How va, vacancy dey? grin
yes e dey

but for wiches zone. Since u re a wizard, u re welcome
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by wizard007(m): 1:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Ladyrough16:
yes e dey

but for wiches zone. Since u re a wizard, u re welcome

Karishika Alert grin

But wait ooo, why choose today to reply, as in Feb 14? I smell mischief
Re: Can U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2017
wizard007:

Karishika Alert grin

But wait ooo, why choose today to reply, as in Feb 14? I smell mischief
lolz, I wan chop ya money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola Is Currently Having A Swell Time In Dubai(picz) / See The Calabar Girl Looking For Husband Online That Keeps Social Media Talking / BBN: Shocking Leaked Video Of Nengi Befor Hwr Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.