Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please Help A Friend With Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Friend With Job (669 Views)

Please Help My Husband With Job In Owerri / Please Help Me With Job / Tips On How To Cope With Job Loss And Unemployment Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend With Job by achemajulius(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am a graduate of accounting with upper credit.
please help me out with any latest information concerning my field.Ever since I graduated,I have been applying but I have not gotten any job offer yet.Your assistance will be most cherished.
Re: Please Help A Friend With Job by misterkay(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Please Help A Friend With Job by achemajulius(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
my boss thanks for the link,hope to celebrate soon
Re: Please Help A Friend With Job by misterkay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
You are welcome. Hope you have seen this

Job Title:
(1) Accountant - RECACCT15-1
(2) Payable Accountant - EUNPAYACCT -2

Incumbent should have BSC/HND in Accounts/Finance with a successful track record working with recognised accounts software, in an FMCG or related outfit. ICAN/ACCA with a minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience is required.

Qualified candidates ONLY apply to:
recruitment@eunisell.com using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail, on or before January 9, 2017.

NOTE: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inappropriate applications and double entries will automatically be disqualified.

(Location –Lagos).
Re: Please Help A Friend With Job by achemajulius(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
misterkay:
You are welcome. Hope you have seen this

Job Title:
(1) Accountant - RECACCT15-1
(2) Payable Accountant - EUNPAYACCT -2

Incumbent should have BSC/HND in Accounts/Finance with a successful track record working with recognised accounts software, in an FMCG or related outfit. ICAN/ACCA with a minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience is required.

Qualified candidates ONLY apply to:
recruitment@eunisell.com using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail, on or before January 9, 2017.

NOTE: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inappropriate applications and double entries will automatically be disqualified.

(Location –Lagos).
Thanks brodaly.

(1) (Reply)

Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board 2017 Job Recruitment (8 Positi / Maintenance Officer / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.