Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate (801 Views)

Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
I invite you to read an inspiring success story of Charles Dairo, the young Nigerian graduate that jumped the labor market and went ahead to pursue his dream and passion.

Today, he is the founder and CEO of one of the most outstanding Web design and digital marketing agency here in Lagos with over 15 professional staff in his payroll.

This really goes to show that they is no limit to success and prosperity for those that dare to do things differently.

See the link below:

http://nairahunter.com/incredible-success-story-of-how-a-young-graduate-established-a-flourishing-digital-agency-in-lagos/
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
The learning point in this success story is that if you learn a skill, that skill can turn your fortune around.

Most times, what announces people is not their degree but the passive training they undertake.
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
So we have to all look for a skill to learn as we step into 2017
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow...

There is a sponsored post on the website today that is worth reading especially for those working in Victoria Island.

See the link below:

http://nairahunter.com/amazing-story-of-how-i-took-advantage-of-the-traffic-in-lagos-to-empower-myself/
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do you know you can stay here in Nigeria and be earning hard currencies online with your writing skills?

Now that the Naira have depreciated significantly against the dollars, this is the best time to start earning in dollars here in Nigeria right from the comfort of your home.

In the article below, you will learn 3 fantastic and lucrative ways to earn foreign currencies here Nigeria by writing for companies resident abroad.

See the link below.

http://nairahunter.com/detailed-3-lucrative-ways-to-turn-your-passion-for-writing-into-a-regular-source-of-income/
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
A lot of people want to go into the Nollywood industry but they don’t seem to know how to go about it.

But in this interactive session, Mr. FRANK DALLAS, a Nollywood star gave a detailed insight on how to break into the industry and make a lot of money from it.

This great insight and revelation is a must-read for anyone that has an interest in becoming an actor or actress in the Nigerian movie industry.

See the link to the detailed interview below:

http://nairahunter.com/how-to-venture-into-the-movie-industry-in-nigeria-as-revealed-by-a-nollywood-actor-mr-frank-dallas/
Re: Incredible Success Story Of A Young Nigerian Graduate by ContentMaster: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register To Sell My Chicken On The Road Side / How Much Is Your Salary? – Building Wealth As An Employee / A Guide To Making Money With Website Testing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.