Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (43216 Views)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by iamord(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2017
citytv:
lol Nigerians do bears attah too,like people of kogi state nd cross rivers
winkjust like the name essien, thanks.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by LePrezident(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:
wait is it possible for government to appoint another national from another country?

Her mother is Ghanaian.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by LePrezident(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

Yes and that depends on so many factors.
It is also a possibility that she could be a consultant, expatriate or she might even be a citizen which you are not aware of and the list of these possibilities are endless.

Guy stop misinforming. It's an absolute no! Saratu''s mother is Ghanaian and she's a relative of Rebecca Akufo-Addo (wife of the incoming president). Please people, correct information is necessary.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by iamord(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2017
achimotan:

I don't get what you mean.Are you saying there are no Nigerian names such as Atta?
well Citytv has made it clear to me.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by citytv(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2017
iamord:
winkjust like the name essien, thanks.
right,u welcome

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Analee(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin grin

NB: Please is there any University in Nigeria currently offering Msc or PGD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
uniport
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by okowande(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

Yes!! Saratu Atta is a nice, cultured, easy-going lady. She is also the daughter of former Governor of old Kwara State, the late Alhaji Adamu Attah. Her mother is a Ghanaian, though. She had one daughter for FFK, named Folake who is a graduate of a British university. Her younger sister Nana, is Femi Otedola's wife.

Some of her uncles and aunts include the late Alhaji Abdulaziz Atta, Nigeria’s first Head of Service and Secretary to the Federal Military Government during Gowon's regime. He is also the late father of Sefi Atta, the published novelist, prize-winning Nigerian author and playwright who is married to Gboyega Ransome-Kuti, one of the sons of the late Minister of health, Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti;

One of her uncles is Alhaji Mahmud Atta, who was once the Protocol Officer to the former Premier of the old Northern region. He later became Chairman of First Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Another uncle of hers' is Dr. AbdulMumini Atta, the second qualified medical doctor in Northern Nigeria while her paternal aunt is Judith Sefi Atta, first female Chief Education Officer in the North who later became an Ambassador to Italy and the first Minister for Federal Ministry of Women Affairs. Judith Sefinat Atta was the wife of the late poet Christopher Okigbo, who fought in the civil war.
Hmmm i guess ur name is Laudate Attah? grin
laudate:

Yes!! Saratu Atta is a nice, cultured, easy-going lady. She is also the daughter of former Governor of old Kwara State, the late Alhaji Adamu Attah. Her mother is a Ghanaian, though. She had one daughter for FFK, named Folake who is a graduate of a British university. Her younger sister Nana, is Femi Otedola's wife.

Some of her uncles and aunts include the late Alhaji Abdulaziz Atta, Nigeria’s first Head of Service and Secretary to the Federal Military Government during Gowon's regime. He is also the late father of Sefi Atta, the published novelist, prize-winning Nigerian author and playwright who is married to Gboyega Ransome-Kuti, one of the sons of the late Minister of health, Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti;

One of her uncles is Alhaji Mahmud Atta, who was once the Protocol Officer to the former Premier of the old Northern region. He later became Chairman of First Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Another uncle of hers' is Dr. AbdulMumini Atta, the second qualified medical doctor in Northern Nigeria while her paternal aunt is Judith Sefi Atta, first female Chief Education Officer in the North who later became an Ambassador to Italy and the first Minister for Federal Ministry of Women Affairs. Judith Sefinat Atta was the wife of the late poet Christopher Okigbo, who fought in the civil war.
Hmmm i guess ur name is Laudate Attah?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by cricifixo: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Very very very possible. Our problem here in Nigeria is that we attach ethnic and tribal sentiments even in matters of national interest
fineboynl:
wait is it possible for government to appoint another national from another country?
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by femolala001(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Where r d fvck givers??
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
FFK seems jealous
HE CAN'T EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by 1kinggy(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:
depends on their laws. A Nigeria is their CJ in Gambia and some other countries.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by kstix(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Ex wey no even reason him side again
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Gfish: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2017
chai! FFK and quality puna be like bread on butter......now i believe he yanshed that Bianca jawe.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy stop misinforming. It's an absolute no! Saratu''s mother is Ghanaian and she's a relative of Rebecca Akufo-Addo (wife of the incoming president). Please people, correct information is necessary.

Pls, Can u point out the misinformation on my comment.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by piusadamawa(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls hw many wives ffk don marry
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by laudate: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
okowande:
Hmmm i guess ur name is Laudate Attah? grin
cheesy Very funny!! cool

rozayx5:
mehn this is called full network shocked
I no know say you sef see am!! Hehehe..... cheesy

olasaad:
Wow...see a family pedigree my head dey swell up like gari as I dey read...the family is the real definition of success and it's still continues
Saratu's paternal grandfather was a traditional ruler, who ruled over the entire Ebira land for about 37 years. He was the late Ibrahim Onoruoiza Atta who was reported to have learnt the art of statesmanship from his grandfather, Atta Omadivi. He was a polyglot who spoke different languages - Hausa, Nupe, Igala, Edo, Tiv, Yoruba, Igbo, English etc.

Under his regime, the late Ohinoyi of Ebiraland - Ibrahim Onoruoiza Atta, lobbied to ensure that Ebiraland was the first to have pipe borne water in the whole of Northern Nigeria. He was also reported to have built the only existing Prison in Okene as well as the Native/Customary Courts, including the first Native Authority School (NA) in Okene. He believed firmly in education as a tool for shaping the future and ensured his own children pursuing higher education, both within and outside the country. You can read up more about his life, here: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/tribute/ibrahim-atta-remembering-the-ohinoyi-of-ebiraland-1884-1964/12730.html#KzpPEj85Sejj4tpq.99

bigerboy200:
Amazing... how u knew all of these U are informed...kudos
cheesy grin

NeuroBoss:
This is good family pedigree.....thanks for the info on Nana Otedola. So, Saratu is DJ Cuppy's Aunt, this people just get leg everywhere. God, my siblings and I must be great.
Mine, too! Can I get an Amen from somebody cool??
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by bart10: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
FFk has no reason to be jealous. He had been a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Haba make we dey reason for Naija now! undecided
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by GGirll: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:
Yeah
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Remii(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:

yes o, especially when excellence performance is the focus, Nigerians dominate current Gambia Judiciary as we speak. Ghana's outgoing President has Nigerian father, he grew up in Offa, if in doubt ask Jarus, na im town man.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by LePrezident(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Remii:

yes o, especially when excellence performance is the focus, Nigerians dominate current Gambia Judiciary as we speak. Ghana's outgoing President has Nigerian father, he grew up in Offa, if in doubt ask Jarus, na im town man.

Guy why are you lying? Ghana''s current president has no Nigerian father please. His father is from Northern Region of Ghana. A former ambassador during the first Republic of Ghana under Ghana's first president Kwame Nkrumah. His only connection to Nigeria is a step mother from south west Nigeria. He has no Nigerian DNA. Please you people should slow down and stop misinforming it's getting nauseating and insulting.

And Saratu Atta is Ghanaian. She has Nigerian father alright but a Ghanaian mother. In Ghana you cannot hold even dual citizenship and serve in public office, it's a criminal offence. Please, I sincerely ask that you seek knowledge and stop mis'informing people. Getting tired of all the misinformation you people spew here about other African countries. The delusion is too much.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by olasaad(f): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

cheesy Very funny!! cool

I no know say you sef see am!! Hehehe..... cheesy

Saratu's paternal grandfather was a traditional ruler, who ruled over the entire Ebira land for about 37 years. He was the late Ibrahim Onoruoiza Atta who was reported to have learnt the art of statesmanship from his grandfather, Atta Omadivi. He was a polyglot who spoke different languages - Hausa, Nupe, Igala, Edo, Tiv, Yoruba, Igbo, English etc.

cheesy grin

Mine, too! Can I get an Amen from somebody cool??
Amen ooo but the family really tried and aimed well for Ibira people but their only mistake is living Kwara for Kogi State. I believe if they are still in Kwara they will have developed more than what they are today because the Igala have pocket them all.
At least they still developed and they achieved all these when they are still in Kwara than their present. The last time I passed through the town it's was so dried and tattered. The most painful thing is that I don't think the descendants are ready to continue their forefathers goals. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by nursemyke: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:
She has dual citizenship. She is a Nigerian because the father is an Ebira prince from Kogi sate, she is a Ghanaian because the mother is from Ghana. She most of her life in Ghana
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Unimaginable123: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
fineboynl:
she's a Ghanaian
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by laudate: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
olasaad:
Amen ooo but the family really tried and aimed well for Ibira people but their only mistake is living Kwara for Kogi State. I believe if they are still in Kwara they will have developed more than what they are today because the Igala have pocket them all.
At least they still developed and they achieved all these when they are still in Kwara than their present. The last time I passed through the town it's was so dried and tattered. The most painful thing is that I don't think the descendants are ready to continue their forefathers goals. Thanks for the info

Well, am not sure it was in their power to remain in Kwara State. Don't forget that it was the govt that carved out Kogi state from Kwara, and determined which communities and ethnic groups would be grouped together, in each state. sad
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Just30: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Remii:

your stupidity is way up the skies, you might be high on something I have no words for
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Jarus(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Remii:

Nigerian step mother actually. He grew up in Offa with his Ghana ian parentsa.
Re: FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect by Remii(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Jarus:

Nigerian step mother actually. He grew up in Offa with his Ghana ian parentsa.

thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.