Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Main Purpose Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Main Purpose Of MMM (792 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Purpose Of MMM by kyrianbest: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
The main purpose why most of us decided to join MMM is for us to be financially free. But we sometimes forget what it means to enjoy financial freedom. Financial freedom is a state of mind not the amount of money we have in our account. It is when money no longer control our actions but rather we now have control over money. We can never be financially free if we allow greed to dictate our actions. So before you post that fake pop, open multiple accounts think twice . Because greedy people can never be financially free. You always win when give. You are more blessed when you give than when you receive. My fellow MMM participants lets not be discouraged. We are the ones that will resolve this situation and we know the key. Educate New members on mmm ideology and encourage them to provide help as well. MMM is not a get rich quick scheme but rather a movement of individuals helping each to attain financial freedom. All hands should be on deck as our dreams becomes reality. Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Main Purpose Of MMM by switch47(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is the true IDEOLOGY of MMM ..... it is not a get rich quick scheme well[b] I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA[/b]
Re: The Main Purpose Of MMM by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yes I stand with them, but I didn't put it all in one basket

Join get help to see how things work, when a system is well regulated

Click on my signature for taste

(1) (Reply)

The Value Has Depreciated; Invest Now / Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.