Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church (784 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church by klanny: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
A YouTube video has emerged showing a young South African teen’s purported ‘deliverance’ at a Lagos-based church from a rare medical condition that caused her to cry actual tears of blood.

The description of the viral clip published by Emmanuel TV reads:

Shedding tears of real blood, molested by strange creatures in the dream, raped and abused countless times by perverted men, the life of Hope was filled by a devilish form of tragedy from day one.” .

In a tearful testimony, Hope recounts how she began bleeding through her eyes, ears and other extremities in her early teenage years after several horrific nightmares involving strange “demonic creatures”. “People were running away from me,” she reminisced, “they started calling me a devil’s child.” The ‘condition’ became so severe that Hope was “kicked out of school” and spent most of the time in isolation due to the shame and rumors that spread in its wake.

Several attempts at suicide revealed the deep depression which had engulfed her. Amidst the strange “spiritual attacks” which included menstruating for up to 40 days without ceasing and her hair inexplicably starting to fall off, Hope was also raped on three different occasions.
After exhausting all medical options, Hope and her mother decided to pay a visit to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, famed for its purported ability to cure a diverse range of ‘spiritual’ ailments.

During the time of prayer in one of T.B. Joshua’s services, Hope said she was ‘delivered’, the video showing the ‘demon’ purportedly behind her bizarre affliction being commanded out and the young girl collapsing to the floor.
A year later, Hope returned to the popular church looking completely transformed and testifying to the remarkable changes in her life. “Whenever I cry, I look at my tears and say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’,” she told the congregation, attesting to the fact that she had stopped crying blood ever since the prayer she received at The SCOAN.
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/south-african-girl-cries-blood-after.html

Re: Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Demonic church.

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church by ScienceWatch: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Excellent post KLANNY. if you dont mind, I would like to add the following because it points to the deeper reason why the Holy Scoan Church is reliable when it comes to helping people of all religions and races.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, the world is blessed
to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. John 14:12

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church by ScienceWatch: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
comshots:
Demonic church.
In response to a heart breaking story of suffering and then finally overcoming the problem in a church highly respected world wide, COMSHOTS weakly shouts "demonic church."

He clearly cant say more because he is not capable of independent inquiry to find truth.
Re: Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church by joe4real12: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Staging continua grin

(1) (Reply)

After Atheism, What Next? / A Christian Online Dating Site!!! / Check Out This Church Banner Spotted In Abuja Do You See Anything Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.