Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

"I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince (813 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks / Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by magazineguy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Standing independently as an artiste, Panshak Zamani popularly known as Ice Prince has decided to stir things for himself by releasing his third studio album just after his exit from Chocolate City whom we all knew him with. Interestingly, there have been speculations on how well he would be able to handle his affairs independently but with the release of his Jos To The World project, it is quite obvious he means business. Read an excerpt of the interview we had with him on his decisions, projects and music.

Your decision to leave Chocolate City was received with mixed reactions from the media; would you say that was a wise move for you as an artiste?

Well, I feel it was a right step in the right direction for me; I’m 30 years old now, meaning I’m matured enough to make the right decision for myself as a man. Talking about any issue that led me in making such move, I will tell you there wasn’t any. I mean I served my contract with Chocolate City and served another extra two years outside my contract. Chocolate City is one big unbreakable family and I’m glad to be part of it.

We all know Chocolate City is a big family; being on your own now, do you think they might be able to influence you still?

Definitely, Chocolate City will always play a big in my life and in my career. I’ll like to correct a statement you made, there is no such thing as being on my own. I have been able to build a large collection of people that work with me; I have a team in the US, I have a team also in the UK and in South Africa, so it is not as if I left Chocolate City to stand on my own. I have always had a structure right from the inception of my career and these people have worked with me all along. I should be about the only artiste in Nigeria with such amount of persons in a team.

Read more: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/im-artiste-team-ice-prince/

lalasticala, mynd44, dominique, fynestboi

Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by baffabulous(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
fresh guy
Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by xedyl(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
ice cream abi wetin be ur name sef? Goodluck .
Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by dpete1: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Unfortunately,

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by DozieInc(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who your team epp
Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by kollintin(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
ice prince still day sing ni
Re: "I'm The Only Nigeria Artiste With Team Members Worldwide" - Ice Prince by obontami: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Dude, go back to chocolate city, your career has been wack since you left.

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello At The Beach Having Fun With Friends(pics,video) / Olamide’s “the Glory” Album Makes #6 On Billboard Album World Chart / Tonto Dikeh Wishes Her Brother A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.