Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested (402 Views)

Why Bobrisky Cannot Be Arrested. / Nigerian Gay Couple Go Shopping In Delta (photos) / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Are Going Against The Law Of Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested by Moneyplanta: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Imagine the eye sore I saw today at ikeja, some matured good for nothing Men going about looking for gays and asking them to fight for their rights Please where is our Nigerian Police? This are the kind of people they should be chasing after not other innocent citizens, for Gods sake where is our morals? I strongly believe it takes guts to move around with such confidence I believe these guys must have back up. Please they must stop these agent of darkness before they start feeling free about sodomy. Its a thing of shame in this new year when people are embracing christ and changing from their evil ways some are still screwing them self through the anus. Please if any one sees such group come around your area please call the Police immediately and let them be arrested and should equally face the Law. Our country should remain a God fearing nation and we can never accept to go against the Law of nature which is man and woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested by Kdon2: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Moneyplanta:
Imagine the eye sore I saw
today at ikeja, some matured
good for nothing Men going
about looking for gays and
asking them to fight for their
rights
Please where is our Nigerian
Police? This are the kind of
people they should be chasing
after not other innocent citizens,
for Gods sake where is our
morals? I strongly believe it
takes guts to move around with
such confidence I believe these
guys must have back up.
Please they must stop these
agent of darkness before they
start feeling free about sodomy.
Its a thing of shame in this new
year when people are embracing
christ and changing
from their evil ways some are
still screwing them self through
the anus.
Please if any one sees such
group come around your area
please call the Police
immediately and let them be
arrested and should equally face
the Law. Our country should
remain a God fearing nation and
we can never accept to go
against the Law of nature which
is man and woman.

God fearing my ass! Nigerians irrespective of religion has dumped anythin fear of God since 1960 abeg!!!

(1) (Reply)

OYAH!!! Why FG Slashed Import Duties On Milk, Tea, 113 Other Items / UN Uncovers 400 Fresh Graves In Borno / Download And Listen To A Nairalander Latest Song Title:- African Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.