Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor (24393 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by razid: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
Good for her. Hope she is not pregnancy again?

And definitely you're one of the people still looking for Buhari''s certificate o. With this your kind of Engrish, your own certificate is 100% Aba made.
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by totorimi: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oh Lord where art thou, that people will be using human life and even innocent children to cover up evil deeds perpetrated by other human beings. Where is the divine justice. This drama is too much for me to understand.

The script is confusing honestly, they should please release all the other girls even if they have delivered babies or pregnant. We thank the brains behind this evil plot not boko, may God visit them all one by one according to their works.

That upon everything they still can't capture shekau or there backers shows the deceit.
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Zane2point4(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Another chibok grl...

Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by gurunlocker: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
Good for her. Hope she is not pregnancy again?

Are you a terrorist? Just throwing missile on every thread
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Ten12(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian army recording questionable success back 2 back, from de capture of bh flag to de capture of Koran nd now a chibok girl captured from around sambisa an area allegedly free of every civilians...propoganda to takover
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by psychologist(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
curvilicious:
New distraction
Anticipate another product price increase
Political carcafonous grin
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by curvilicious: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
psychologist:

Political carcafonous grin

Plz wetin e mean?
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by curvilicious: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
gurunlocker:

Are you a terrorist? Just throwing missile on every thread

Lol
So u noticed
I feel like slapping his reset button
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by str8talk1: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lies! lies!! lies!!!

The evil machinations of the Northern Muslims have been exposed.
After ransacking Camp Zero, no Chibok girl was found. Now, they have gone to bring a well-fed baby with a kwashiorkor looking mother as Chibok girl.
Now, they claimed so far they have gotten 22 Chibok girls, where are the so-called remaining 192 (219- 22)?

We are watching ooooohhhhhhhh!
undecided
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Biospnx(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2017
She was hiding till she heard the rescued ones v gone to white house n r given scholarships

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Mruwa: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2017
dokkitaa:
Stop deceiving yourselves....missing Chibok girls story is not real.... Every party with their method of getting at the civilians
the question b say where she dy for d forest when jona send soldiers go search for d politicians una nor go kill us wit different stories
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by ayopo10(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Omo all these girls don born finish o...
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2017
And her baby, under such harsh conditions, looks healthy and well fed than those in the IDP Camps. Whatever is going through her mind that woman should be happy if she was actually saved - unless of course she is acting out a script.
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by hkd11: 2:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Abuse me or u take it.most people are evil. That is the difference between the white and black. Na we know God pass but we dont feel passionate about human. U spitting rubbish from your house because u have comfort, may God never let u see what will be bigger than u. Millions of white do pay or contribute money to some many millions of people in africa dey dont even know because they know what is human. Disable are shown love everywhere but in our own case na lie. Chibok girl o no chibok girl not even God thank u, na rubbish useless government talk. If na your sister u go dey post rubbish for instagram say help my sister.
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 06, 2017
something jus aint right about this chibok girls case
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by CHIMCO(m): 4:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Why not allow the girl to talk her predicament. The story behind the so called missing chibok girls is getting frustrated every day. Is this girl not one of those from IDP camps? we refused to be deceived.
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by awa(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2017
daprince098:
Her look is not friendly, may be she is missing her bokoharam husband.

She is not missing anybody but she just not translating the script well
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by ThinkSmarter: 6:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Northern girls re always mad in love, I guess from the mood of this one, she z already missing her BokoHaram husband.
I can still recall what i read on Al Jazeera news concerning the women that love BokoHaram, Even there was a time that the Nigerian Army had to collect their mobile phones bc they [the women ]still keep in touch with them[bokoharam] and they were bold to tell reporters that their husbands are nice,loving and caring, that their husbands re not BH as labeled by the Nigerian Army. And they feel like reconnecting with their husbands that hv fled from the Nigerian military offensives.
I can still recall hw a Northern girl that I fall in love with, even proposed to me that she would like to marry me.
I was like wow!, u don't mean it, but she meant it and was bold about it, to the extent of going to persuade her father to grant her permission bc I am a Christian while she z a Moslem

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/08/women-love-loved-boko-haram-160823120617834.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj-6qnj3azRAhUL3mMKHcxaBhUQFggRMAE&sig2=S-3-kKnvT3Q3lwcqZPw5wg&usg=AFQjCNHzunX7SyJwJ3I8D9M7ajNezVTtwg

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2017
C as sambisa trained pikin fresh pass pikins for my hood
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Paschal55(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Funny Nigerians, how did they get the baby's clothes and just asking...
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by sojikul(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Mark Irabor need to be next army chief
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by ultimate73(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2017
welcome back
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by oyeezah(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Where are her parents?
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by ArabMopol(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2017
hahahahahaha so this one and her child looks like someone in captivity for 2years ? abeg tell that story to my kindergarten son
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2017
totorimi:
Oh Lord where art thou, that people will be using human life and even innocent children to cover up evil deeds perpetrated by other human beings. Where is the divine justice. This drama is too much for me to understand.

The script is confusing honestly, they should please release all the other girls even if they have delivered babies or pregnant. We thank the brains behind this evil plot not boko, may God visit them all one by one according to their works.

That upon everything they still can't capture shekau or there backers shows the deceit.
the truth is, you can deceive the people some time,but you can't deceive the people all the time, there must be a greater catch with this boko haram and chibok saga, let's see how this script plays out for the northern elites who are star actors in this script
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by airminem(f): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Have the 21 girls reunited with their families yet?
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by habsydiamond(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2017
So una won make she dey smile after she don suffer for several months in the hands of the bad people without the govt rescuing them. Even she come dey carry the people of one of this terrorists. Pls, can someone tell me what u want her to be happy about
Re: Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor by godquality: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
To those saying she looks sad because she's missing her Boko husband, do you know what a trauma is? Of course she will be sad. The sadness could be caused by a cumulation of several things. It will be very difficult for this young woman to lead a normal life going forward.

You guys should be glad that you or any relation of yours are not in her shoes. We should stop making unnecessary remarks about this issue. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 / Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.