Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Check Out The Surest Ways To Make Money This Era - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Surest Ways To Make Money This Era (308 Views)

Surest Ways To Earn From The Internet / Photos ─ Lizard Peppersoup In This Era Is Ejoyment / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Surest Ways To Make Money This Era by samgeetech(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Blogging:

I don't put "blogging" under "website development" even though they are related, but I have my reasons for that.

Blogging will cost you lesser money and is much easier than website development because you don't need a domain before you start earning on your blog. There are various ways by which you can earn on your blog: google adsense or any other online adverts, affiliate marketing and private placements which happens when people advertise on your blog.

Blogging also requires your hard work, creativity, originality, perseverance and patience. If you look in brill those popular bloggers for example, Linda Ikeji, she blogged for more than a year before getting paid at all.

Check out others here: http://timeflowz..com/2017/01/three-3-sure-ways-to-make-money-in-2017.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg To Visit Every State In The US: The Start Of A Political Career? / Testimony / Ships And Ports Table Tennis Comoetition Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.