Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! (1787 Views)

Being Fat Is Too Attractive, I'm Too Attractive Everywhere_ Plus Sized Lady / My ‘curves’ Are Not Natural; I Did Liposuction Because I Lost Cash For Being Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by supernova094(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eight female television presenters of the Egyptian Radio and television Union, as crazy as it sounds, got suspended for the simple reason that they were fat. As such, they have been given a one month ultimatum to get slim.

Now , while it seems logical to claim that the male gender is responsible for this clamp down, it may surprise you to know that the director of the ERTU is in fact a female, and a former state TV anchor herself!

Popular among the suspended television presenters is Khadija Khattab, a host on Egypt channel 2 who in an out cry to people asked viewers to checkout her most recent television appearance and determine for themselves if she’s truly fat. Dear readers, you be the judge of that.
(See photo and full story here http://thelekkipost.com/female-television-presenters-got/
Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by MOSTEC(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pic or

Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by casttlebarbz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Plz has anybody seen my fvck, I want to give but I can't find it.

Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by Edwinmason(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
sorry o

Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by obontami: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2017
E ti ya weyrey
Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by sunetsil(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2017
We are now having day time wereys on nairaland oo.....all this bleeps pple.......why tell us abt bleeps u can't give .....KEEP KWAYET........ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Re: See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! by boseshalom(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
sunetsil:
We are now having day time wereys on nairaland oo.....all this bleeps pple.......why tell us abt bleeps u can't give .....KEEP KWAYET........ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

kipkwayet

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Party Star, Somkele Iyamah Rocked Peacock Styled Dress To AMAA 2017 / The Church Donation, See What Some Churches Now Do . / The Moment Davido & Chioma Hugged After Giving Her A Brand New Porsche SUV. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.