Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers (635 Views)

Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers by abikun(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANUAL BOTTLING PHASED OUT
To all intending bottle water producers, NAFDAC had henceforth nullified the use of manual operation in bottle water production. Thus, all producers must have either Full Auto Bottle Machine or Semi auto Bottling Machine (which must include Corking Machine).
This need arises to prevent human contact with the bottle water produce except in the area of labelling and shrink wrapping. This may not be unconnected with the recent public outcry about the quality of the bottle water being produced in the country.
In light of this, no more manual washing, filling and corking operations in bottle water production.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers by lovejaaf(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
A very good decision to promote health and safety. I hope there will be compliance to this new regulation.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers by tjbankole: 5:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Abikun,
Thank you for the good work you are doing here. May the Lord bless you.
Pls I need detail steps and cost of setting up a pure water company. Am in Mararaba, very close to Abuja.
This is my e-mail add
bankyoracleofgod@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers by BlvkJosh: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
abikun:
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANUAL BOTTLING PHASED OUT
To all intending bottle water producers, NAFDAC had henceforth nullified the use of manual operation in bottle water production. Thus, all producers must have either Full Auto Bottle Machine or Semi auto Bottling Machine (which must include Corking Machine).
This need arises to prevent human contact with the bottle water produce except in the area of labelling and shrink wrapping. This may not be unconnected with the recent public outcry about the quality of the bottle water being produced in the country.
In light of this, no more manual washing, filling and corking operations in bottle water production.

Hello Abikun, I saw your cost analysis on sachet and bottle water, and I've been meaning to reach you as I just joined nairaland. I was hoping you'd send the comprehensive analysis to my mail joshdash.ji@yahoo.com as I'm really interested in that business.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How This Twitter User Was Heavily Cursed Over Menses Statement He Made. / Group Pays For A Child’ S Heart Surgery With Donations From Kind Nigerians / Cure For 'jedi Jedi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.