Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,056 members, 7,832,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) (49492 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) / Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by baffabulous(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolwell from Pythagoras theorem of bleeps ..the square of the sum of " should I give a fvck and I'm trying to give a fvck" equals the square of " recession of bleeps" so no bleeps will be given

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by faaz24: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
;
dacovajnr:
twas actually Good that the guy became deaf&dumb during the presentation..We probably would've heard something like"i dedicated this world cup to Mahrez on the behalfed of th President of United state of Globacom" Fvuckd up Niccur
That guy ehn grin
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by MAYOWAAK: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them

THE OTHER ROOM...

The other room
Where a woman pretends
To be weak
So that a man
Can believe he is strong
Where a woman pretends
To be foolish
So that a man
Can say he is wise
Where a woman stoops
So that a man can conquer.
The other room
Where gods of men
Become worshipers of women
Where leaders of thought
Become minions
Of the bleeders blood
Where wielders of power
Succumb to power.
The other room
Where the brashness of testosterone
Yields to the bra straps of estrogen
Where the bravado of masculinity
Is tamed by the wiles of femininity
Where the turgid
Becomes the flaccid
Three rooms
In a house
One in which a man
Believes he is king
Two in which
He realizes
A woman is god!
Hmmmmmm!

*The Other Room*
In the other room
Hardened men become beggars
The queen becomes the king too
The king, just a beggarly page
In the other room
We cry for joy
Beg to be injured
For there, we enjoy pain
In the other room
We beg to suck milkless breasts
Accept every proposal
And promise any thing
In the other room
Fate of nations are decided
Destinies of men are fixed
Death warrants are signed
The other room
What a room..............!Lane

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Kanu is Definitely gonna Win African Footballer of the year ahead of Messi grin

This your brand of weed is da bomb
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Jamesterman: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
SUREPAY 2K17
PH ₦5000 and GH ₦7500 in less than 48HRS.
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group. 100% real and legit! Thank you!
https:///2CSFW1yOe6ALQw0WKBrkw5
You can also make #5000 on every 10people you refer into the system, which is a referral bonus.
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
yeah congrats to dem. yemi alade's opening performance was magical....tz d best av seen in a while
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good job Glo. Glo caf and the amvca the best awards from Nigeria.
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Naughtytboy:
mumu
how far? grin
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by klassykute(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
benedictnsi:

Tea Ke.... Will take the ashes to the nearest Powerful native doctor In Benin or Ijebu....... gringringrin

it will b used to slow down destiny lol
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by klassykute(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them
d finger could b.babe just count 1_5 inside i will remove it... or plz just Mouth Action.. or lemmie just put d tip i wont push it inside
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Igbos making us proud. Afonjas thinking of hate speech. Almajiris nowhere to be found
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by moshino(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them

Per your attached pic, ONLY a poor man begs for it. A rich man will have 2 to 3 women begging him to have them at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by moshino(m): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2017
MAYOWAAK:

One of these awards should be cancelled.I don't see any difference.

Obviously, English is not your first language, so you'll not understand the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Congratulations guys!
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by oruma19: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2017
denkyw:
God Bless Them....two nights ago i heard This certain song in my dreams and am dead sure no one has sang it before, but before i could pick a pen and paper it all faded away. the song was a hit i swear, it could have been a banger for 2017 i just pray i dream of it again.
next time u go to dreamland, make sure u carry along ur recorder so u won't have to look for paper and pen when u return...ahhahahahahaha
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:04am On Jan 06, 2017
byrron:

This your brand of weed is da bomb
blv!
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by indsstudy: 3:31am On Jan 06, 2017
t
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by azimibraun: 3:34am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them
Uno...
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Iheanacho for ur mind naaaa

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Riyadh Mahrez, Leicester winger has been named the 2016 CAF African Player Of The Year

HI GUYZ! CHECK OUT SOME ACTION VIDEO OF ALGERIA'S RIYADH MAHREZ IN THE FOOTBALL PITCH:

http://url2it.com/eoqijc

http://url2it.com/eoqikr

http://url2it.com/eoqilj

http://url2it.com/eoqima

http://url2it.com/eoqimi

http://url2it.com/eoqims

How the BBC captured the News of winning the Award: http://url2it.com/eoqjrb

SOME WIKI ABOUT RIYADH MAHREZ: http://url2it.com/eoqipl

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by wizzlyd(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them
it means those who give a Bleep are up
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
denkyw:
God Bless Them....two nights ago i heard This certain song in my dreams and am dead sure no one has sang it before, but before i could pick a pen and paper it all faded away. the song was a hit i swear, it could have been a banger for 2017 i just pray i dream of it again.

I thought I am the only one with this kind of trance/illusion. May we should pray that anybody that wants to steal our success, God should grind them like pepper
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2017
denkyw:
lol, we've all had that moment.m tongue
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by edo3(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2017
ichommy:
wink wink wink
It means just one dose pls.
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Collins10(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2017
MAYOWAAK:

One of these awards should be cancelled.I don't see any difference.
There is a difference, Oga. The Youth Player of the Year must be a very young person. The Most Promising Talent of the Year doesn't have to be a young person. A 32 year old Goalkeeper who was unknown before and relatively burst out onto the big scene is also eligible for the award. Infact, Riyad Mahrez should also have been eligible for this award.
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by ychris: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
Pls, has anybody sees hungerBAD for us? It's been a long time i heard from him.
Baba hope all izz well?

Abi u self don chop ban ni?
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2017
kelechi and iheanacho in their training ground right now

Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Congrats to them
just once
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by Obikush(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2017
AYAMM NOR SEEING IHEANACO OR IWOBI undecided undecided
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2017
klassykute:
d finger could b.babe just count 1_5 inside i will remove it... or plz just Mouth Action.. or lemmie just put d tip i wont push it inside

Hahaha...
Re: Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2017
azimibraun:
Uno...

I ronno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria / Liverpool's Fabinho's House Robbed While Celebrating EPL Trophy; Audi RS6 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.