Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Us Visa Passport Pixels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Passport Pixels (5703 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery / Us Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Passport Pixels by jesuseun1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
how do i adjust my passport for us visa lottery application to 600x 600 pixels.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by Vicjustice: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
jesu seun:

If you like, you can send me the photo and i'll resize it for you. So, if this interests you, you may leave your email address, and i'll help you out.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by muyiwabank(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
you also download a software named faststone photo resizer. check for the link on google.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by jesuseun1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
hello Vicjustice,pls kindly help me do the adjustment,meanwhile i will appreciate if u can put me thru,because i hav to adjust for my wife too.thanks,my passport is attached.

Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by hadexman(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2009
muyiwabank:

you also download a software named faststone photo resizer. check for the link on google.

Hi,

I downloaded that software but couldn't use it, can you please give instructions.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by hadexman(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2009
Hi.

I just finished doing it after trying another tool, please goto http://www.picresize.com/ for your picture resizer.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by Vicjustice: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2009
jesu seun:

hello Vicjustice,pls kindly help me do the adjustment,meanwhile i will appreciate if u can put me thru,because i hav to adjust for my wife too.thanks,my passport is attached.
   Actually, it's easier for me to do it for you than to explain how i'm doing it because, i'm using my LEXMARK MULTIFUNCTIONAL IMAGING STUDIO GADGET. And it wasn't my idea to have you upload your photo here, i expected you'd send it to me by email attachment. But it's ok if you feel comfortable with it.
   It's done, now, Provide me your email address, i'll send the resized photo back to you as attachment: meanwhile, you may withdraw your photo except you're comfortable with it displayed here.
   Also, if you trust me enough with your wife, you may as well send me her photo (through email) and i'll do the same.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by hadexman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Vicjustice, I think he should trust you. You are a good Nairalander and have seen most of your post. Have a wonderful day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by jesuseun1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
thanks man,u are indeed a good and a great Nigerian.my email-dreamnewnigeria@yahoo.com,
God bless u.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by Vicjustice: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
jesu seun:

thanks man,u are indeed a good and a great Nigerian.my email-************,
God bless u.
   I sent you the email with your resized photo attachment. Do you require further assistance?
   And in case you don't know how to work on the photo and upload it into your application form, do feel free to contact me, and i'll be of help.

hadexman:

@ Vicjustice, I think he should trust you. You are a good Nairalander and have seen most of your post. Have a wonderful day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
   Thank you for your commendation, with a reference like this, one can contest and win an election.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by hadexman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
Vicjustice:

I sent you the email with your resized photo attachment. Do you require further assistance?

Thank you for your commendation, with a reference like this, one can contest and win an election.

hahaha, Enjoy bro
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by BoostWealt: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
Learn how to adjust your passport to any size you want with corel draw. A comprehensive guide teaches you that.
Also the tricks you must apply to win the American Visa lottery.
All is free.
Re: Us Visa Passport Pixels by hadexman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
jesu seun:

So what are you trying to say? That people should contact you right? U must be joking.

(1) (Reply)

Embassy Of Belarus In Nigeria? / Nigerian US Green Card Holder Visting Nigeria, And Returning To US From Nigeria / Which Is The Best Airline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.