Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Win N500 Airtime Of Any Nigerian Network Today. See How. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win N500 Airtime Of Any Nigerian Network Today. See How. (465 Views)

Join Superlife Food Network Today / Datalife Token (DAT) I C O Starts Today ( See Procedure On How To Participate) / What Is Wrong With GTB Bank Network Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win N500 Airtime Of Any Nigerian Network Today. See How. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Pls I have a offer for y'all easy way to get N500 credit to any Nigerian network of your choice... All you have to do is log on to your instragram and search for the handle @imawards then scroll down an look for the picture that says "vote for nippysky as campus blog of the year" it's a competition and I need to win Pls so I'm ready to give out to those who will help me... So the winners will be the 1st 10 people and the last 10 people that will like the picture. (that's when I go to the picture and click the number of likes the 1st 10 people and last 10 people will be the winners) I will then follow those emails people individually and comment on of there photos so that they can drop their phone number or email address to claim price or alternative you can put them in your bio.

Re: Win N500 Airtime Of Any Nigerian Network Today. See How. by Alasi20(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

Nigerian.. .! !!

(1) (Reply)

Over 65 Low Capital Business Ideas For Entrepreneurs / Instant Photo Printer Needed!! / Do You Need Professional HQ Responsive Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.