Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards (39700 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / 2016 GLO-CAF Awards: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by ustavo(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Lufthansa, see ur life in the party
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by mclorenzo(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
zicoraads:
I was wondering why he was looking informal to a formal event. Well, it can happen to anyone. On the other hand, of all the shops around, he couldn't get a suit in about an hour? Surely, money can't get you everything.
what if his credit card and wallet were in the bag?

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by victorazy(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Shortyy:
I'm only seeing two hot men. What does the topic say again?

You anytime you see man na so so sexx sexx go dey ring for ur brain as if that was the only sense organ wired to it.

Stay there, look at the life of other women doing great. Chimamanda may be ur agemate.

"Hot men" angry angry angry
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by robosky02(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2017
here the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Pascal181: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
can't he get get suit from any boutique in Abuja
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by nonjebose(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Shortyy:
The topic says that one of the HOT men lost his luggage containing his Hot suit meant for dazzling the ladies at the occasion, so he had to settle for that tee shirt and face cap
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Shortyy(f): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2017
victorazy:

You anytime you see man na so so sexx sexx go dey ring for ur brain as if that was the only sense organ wired to it.

Stay there, look at the life of other women doing great. Chimamanda may be ur agemate.

"Hot men" angry angry angry
So you need a rope to hang yourself?
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by nonjebose(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
I can imagine how uncomfortable he felt standing beside Mane and Mahrez

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by victorazy(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Shortyy:

So you need a rope to hang yourself?

Yes angry angry angry
because u dey break my heart
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by valETA1(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2017
So Auba no fit get suit 4 wer im tk get polo and cap. Bobo u try.
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by homesteady(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Even If he wanted to wear agbada, he would have gotten it before the event started!
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by boggame: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Good one
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by thaoriginator: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Those that have much bleeps to give ain't here yet grin
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by fashrola(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
zicoraads:
I was wondering why he was looking informal to a formal event. Well, it can happen to anyone. On the other hand, of all the shops around, he couldn't get a suit in about an hour? Surely, money can't get you everything.

Do you know if his credit or debit card was inside the luggage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by oloriooko(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2017
I think he knew he was not going to win so he gave no fvcks grin
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Shortyy:

Really? You seriously need to get laid? lipsrsealed
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2017
ɮʟʊɛtօօtɦ ɮɛ ʟɨҡɛ... "Pair aubameyang" grin
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Iseoluwani: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2017
mosho2good:
What did u expect him to wear Poly Bag or Ghana Must go Bag

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Pebcrown(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2017
iOluwaMichael:
Next.
Modified. I'm first to comment. Sign of good tidings.
I dedicate this FTC to President Buhari for the change he has brought to our country. May this type of change not depart from his family.
Amen
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by seyigiggle: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
those that give a f..uck went to each other grin
jazinogold:
grin

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by mavick2020: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Leave him alone he can wear anything he likes. Is there any law against that in Nigeria? Simple dressing is sometimes d ko ko. Weldone Riyad you are a cool player. Congrats Glo you did a nice job let's hail our own
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Teneke007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
TeamSimple:
But Bros it won't cost you much to get a new suit now.

Have seen people rush to buy suit on getting to an interview venue.
U no get sense, where does he know in Nigeria, what time did he arrive? Ask those questions before u start talking nonsense..
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Teneke007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
mavick2020:
Leave him alone he can wear anything he likes. Is there any law against that in Nigeria? Simple dressing is sometimes d ko ko. Weldone Riyad you are a cool player. Congrats Glo you did a nice job let's hail our own

Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by TeamSimple(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Teneke007:

U no get sense, where does he know in Nigeria, what time did he arrive? Ask those questions before u start talking nonsense..
Idiot..You lack comprehension problem. Read my example very well and maybe your brain will reason which is more time short.
Re: Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards by Obdk: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
I can't find my fccuk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.