Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Found Sani Emmanuel! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Found Sani Emmanuel! (1526 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv / Is Emmanuel Emenike The Heir To Rashidi Yekini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Sani Emmanuel! by naijanow: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
Source: AllVoices 22.11.09
"I FOUND SANI EMMANUEL!"

Since the World Cup Final, where Golden Eaglet Sani Emmanuel was awarded MVP and the Silver Shoe, his fans have been looking all over Nigeria for him. Where is the world's most valuable player? What has he been doing in the post-World Cup week? Where is he going next? These are just some of the questions that have been asked.

Many testified to seeing him at a photo shoot at The SCOAN in Ikotun during the week, several passing by on the molue dropped and were opportuned to snap a photo with the FIFA Superstar and his teammate Onazi Ogenyi. (You'll remember Onazi from his stellar performance in the first match and then his undeserved withholding from the rest of the tourney by his coach - whose actions remain to be a mystery throughout the nation.)

But after all the speculation and rumoured sightings, I have found Sani Emmanuel!!! In The Synagogue! Yes, TB Joshua's altar boy proved faithful to his pastor and mentor, Prophet TB Joshua, by appearing in the church for a massive Thanksgiving Service, broadcast live to millions around the world. This is what the humble, promise-carrying football star had to say:

"I am Sani Emmanuel. Number 14 striker.

People of God, where can we go from His presence?
I want to say thank you for your prayers and support for the Under 17 World Cup. Although we did not win the Cup, in every situation God has something to say. God is still saying something.

I am here today to show you what God’s ability can do. As we all know, going by what happened on the field, I am undeserving. Yet, by the grace of God, today I am the best Under 17 player, all over the world. Here is the golden ball and the silver shoe.

Don’t forget that I was once a needy. I mean, I know what it is to be poor. I dedicate these awards to all the needy. I am going to start a foundation where scholarships will be given to the deserving ones and every proper means will be used to discover the talented – just as I was discovered by my father in the Lord, Prophet T.B. Joshua.
People of God, my documentary will speak better. I would like to leave the rest ‘til I go to my future club.

Thank you once again for your prayers for the Under 17 World Cup. No matter what happens, God is still saying something.

Finally, I would like to have a meeting with the youth, hopefully before I go to my future club. The purpose of the meeting is:
1. To encourage the youth that there is hope. Jesus is the hope.
2. I, without strength, fast legs, smoothness of tongue, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone who believes in Jesus.

Remember, better is not good enough; the best is yet to come."

His teammate Onazi had this to say in thanksgiving:

"I am Onazi Ogenyi Number 4 – Midfielder.
We are here today to thank you all for your prayers and support around the world. Without repeating ourselves, my brother has more or less said it all. We shall leave the rest ‘til we go to our future clubs.

Thank you again for your prayers and support for the Under 17 World Cup. We are here today to show you what God’s ability can do.

As Emmanuel has said, we would like to have a meeting with the youth.
The time and date of the meeting will be announced in many news media, e.g. Emmanuel TV and every available channel. We shall consider those who would be coming from outside the country to give them enough time to come. God bless.

Remember, better is not good enough; the best is yet to come."

After the speeches and the showing of the FIFA Awards, the Eaglets cut two giant cakes, one spelling out the name JESUS and the other representing the FIFA U17 World Cup and shared with the enormous congregation. Also in attendance today were the former President of Zambia, Frederick Chiluba, coming to fulfill his promise to the man of God years earlier, that after his presidential career was finished, he would come as an apprentice to the man of God, thereby offering his body as a living sacrifice to the Lord Jesus Christ, in service in His house. Tee Mac Omotsola Iseli also performed during the star-studded service.

To crown off the service, Pastor TB Joshua delivered a powerful sermon titled: THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD full of wisdom and advice for the two young football talents and showed the world that, with such a God and with such a mentor in their lives, truly, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
Re: I Found Sani Emmanuel! by MrCrackles(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
Topic. . .
OK
Re: I Found Sani Emmanuel! by deb(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2009
Interesting.

Looking forward to his future club
Re: I Found Sani Emmanuel! by benjax2002: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sani Emmanuel has said well. Thank God for using TB Joshua to help Sani Emmanuel. This is the opportunity every youth is look for. If not for the opportunity who knows where Sani would have been. I know the best of Sani Emmanuel is yet to come.
Re: I Found Sani Emmanuel! by kayality: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2009
benjax2002:

Sani Emmanuel has said well. Thank God for using TB Joshua to help Sani Emmanuel. This is the opportunity every youth is look for. If not for the opportunity who knows where Sani would have been. I know the best of Sani Emmanuel is yet to come.

i hope in future people whom call TV Joshua God
Re: I Found Sani Emmanuel! by allboyz(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2009
the week after the U17 world i saw him at Ikotun (SCOAN) with some few other U-17 Players taking pics with the people around. . . .Shanko (Azeez ramoni) he a home-boy in Ikotun so i suppose he brought Sani Emmanuel there or something. . . .though i HEARD Sani Emmanuel attends SCOAN.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Congo Live Commentary In Pidgin English / Epl:morata Limps Out Of Man City Clash / Funniest Female Fights In Football 2017 HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.