Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn (7657 Views)

FG Petrol Subsidy Now N26 Per Liter / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End / External Reserves Rise Further, Now $25.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by MrGreenMavro: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2017
h
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Royalfurnitures: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2017
External reserves on the increase while citizens standard of leaving is on the decline. What an irony!

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by tete7000(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
They always want to talk as if Buhari's policy in Niger delta is not part of what affected our fortunate. His gradual towing of path of honour and peace is part of what is bringing stability to the country. So there is nothing much to applaud him for, because he caused Nigerian woes in the first instance. Why did he not apply wisdom in the delta from day go? Why must the man always bring suffering to people by his actions and utterances? A wise man is one who knows what to say and when to say it. Buhari I doubt is one. His utterances from the day I know him has always been one that bring pain.

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2017
GMBuhari:

Engine oil. 16k? Is it Jesus's or heavenly engine oil??

Liar liar pants on fire

5w30 (mobile 1)..... please confirm and revert..
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by udoh2k: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Aristo3146:
Jonathan met a reserve that was above 50b USD, he depleted the reserves to less than 30b USD with nothing to show for it. Who is a scam here...

Until it gets to 29.5USD of May 29 , 2015 We are still in d negative.
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by airminem(f): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

FTC...

OP Check your title...is it in Naira or Dollars?
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2017
GMBuhari:

Engine oil. 16k? Is it Jesus's or heavenly engine oil??

Liar liar pants on fire
High Grade Oil is around that price for 5 liters.

Meanwhile .....all that we demanded for is for the cost of living to be low baba.
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2017
korel9:
. . . All these APC zombies sef, must u always mention GEJ? How is he stopping u from achieving anything good at d moment? In short, all APC zombies on NL...
the thunder wey go strike you dey do press up. wait for am

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Dee60: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Same time as price of diesel climbs to N265 per litre - Vicious cycle per excellence.
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by korel9: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Jaguntemmy:
the thunder wey go strike you dey do press up. wait for am

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by sammhi(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Springup:

Stop comparing Jonathan regime with Buhari’s regime lad.
Look at how things are expensive today, people are staving, malnutrition everywhere,naira has lost its value, the economy is in a mess. Firms can't access foreign exchange, Job losses and so on.
When the rise in reserve does not reflect in the life of the ordinary man.... It means nothing.
When Jonathan was there at least we could the ordinary man could feel the impact of governance .
What we are suffering today happened in 1984 when same man was in power
You said it all ... and only those with brains can utter such
Meaningless savings at expense of people dying of hunger and collapsed economy .
Such news is only meant for the dumb and the nitwit
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by kabrud: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Children of 8 are very few here. It really sucks to be cursed.
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Enice(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Springup:

Stop comparing Jonathan regime with Buhari’s regime lad.
Look at how things are expensive today, people are staving, malnutrition everywhere,naira has lost its value, the economy is in a mess. Firms can't access foreign exchange, Job losses and so on.
When the rise in reserve does not reflect in the life of the ordinary man.... It means nothing.
When Jonathan was there at least we could the ordinary man could feel the impact of governance .
What we are suffering today happened in 1984 when same man was in power
you have not said anything intelligent. You are just ranting

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Enice(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2017
sammhi:

You said it all ... and only those with brains can utter such
Meaningless savings at expense of people dying of hunger and collapsed economy .
Such news is only meant for the dumb and the nitwit
You are the dumb nitwit here. You are blinded by hatred. How can you not see the multiplier effect of an increase in the foreign reserve? An increase in the foriegn reserve would lead to a strong naira. A strong naira would increase the purchasing power of individuals and companies alike. If the consumer can buy more, the producer will produce more leading to job creation/ boost in the economy. Now to you dumb nitwit, answer this simple question how would it lead to a fall in the price of commodities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by APCmyheart(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
God bless Buhari for us, Wailers food don set..

1 Like

Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by ariy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
R.SF's Resolution for the year 2017.
Just 2 of them ....
A. There is no other rainy day to save towards. It is already raining cats and dogs in Nigeria right now. I will help as many people as I can help financially this year. Many people are suffering, and anything will go a long way to help make a number of families happy every night when they settle down for their "0 0 1".
Christ did not only have compassion upon seeing the multitudes in Mark 8:2-6, he fed them.
“I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. 3 If I send them home hungry, they will collapse on the way, because some of them have come a long distance.” 4 His disciples answered, “But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread to feed them?” 5 “How many loaves do you have?” Jesus asked. “Seven,” they replied. 6 He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. When he had taken the seven loaves and given thanks, he broke them and gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people, and they did so"
I want to be like Christ this year.
B. I will strongly pursue the take-off of Operation LAFIYA DOYA.
Active Citizen's united for the security and protection of our "Yams" from both the Executhiefs and the Legislooters.
Strategy
1. Characterize the Yams and Goats
2. Secure the Barn
3. Recommend good Yam-Tenders
4. Degoatify the Nation
5. Increase Yam storage and shelf life
Tactics:
1. Count all the Tubers at harvest
2. Insist on open sun-drying of yams
3. Build moats around the barns
4. Tag all goats with FFID Technology (Fraud Frequency ID)
5. Track and hound all fraudulent Goats
6. Follow the process from Yam to Elubo and ensure no wastage
7. Incarcerate stubborn goats when necessary.
Membership Open to all Hacktivists
Command Structure Loose but Federated.
The words of Esther 4:13-14 rings loud in my heart and mind ...
"And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
I will make myself useful, defending the poor and the helpless.
Perhaps you still doubt your own existence and strategy to realize your purpose in Nigeria at this time? There is no doubt in my own mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/3558210/national-cake-resolution-year-2017
Re: External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn by Adminisher: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Enemies of Nigeria are under a curse. As they plan the worst they will be shocked at the good things God is doing.
So we are pain fully restructuring the economy yet the forex reserves are improving. When the IOC JV cash calls agreement fully kicks in we may find even more rapid appreciation in Forex resrrves although FG revenue may drop somewhat but the government has already been right-sized

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019. Adamawa PDP elect the youngest senator in Nigeria. / Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista / Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.