Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Great Opportunity For The New Year.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Great Opportunity For The New Year.. (456 Views)

Get ALERTS 2X MONTHLY || Great Opportunity For You! / A Great Opportunity For A Serious Entrepreneur / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity For The New Year.. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2017
" Happy New Year!!,
*How To Enjoy This New Year*

Hey there if you have $25 follow me i will show you how to turn your $25 to $200 within 72hours. You don't need to bring in anybody before you get paid. And there is no referral bonus at all.

Am doing it and is paying me. I get $200 from my $25 investment within
every 72 hours.
You can use bitcoin to pay.
Interested pm me on or drop your whatsapp number or email here.

There's no link. The program is on
Facebook. And is very real. And you will meet with the admin there.
You can chat me up and would give all explanation..
Re: Great Opportunity For The New Year.. by starguys: 2:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Chikesam30@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash / Stop The Panic: Learn Another Business / MMM Guider, Chuddy Ugorji Flee Nigeria To Philippines, As Millions Await Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.