Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong (2277 Views)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by winkmart: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2017
It's official that Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have split, and now we may have some insight as to what led to their split.

A source tells E! News that there was a big communication problem between the rap couple. "They were fighting on and off for a little while about a few topics that upset Nicki. They had a bigger fight and then called it quits," an insider tells us exclusively.

The source adds that Minaj was the one who decided to end the relationship, and that there is still love between these exes.
"She is doing great and is just putting her mind and soul into her music at this time," the source explains. "She can't predict the future, so getting back with Meek could happen down the road again, because even with fights, she will always have a love for him."

Speculation on whether these two separated continued to grow until Nicki took to social media to set the record straight that, yes, she's no longer with Meek.

"To confirm, yes I am single," she wrote to her 20.7 million followers. "Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon. Have a blessed New Year. Love u."
There seemed to be a bit of shade thrown at the Pink Friday rapper when Meek displayed an image of wedge sneakers with the caption, "If you walk out don't wear these they wack….." on an Instagram post that has since been deleted.

Sure, that can be interpreted in many ways, but those shoes were worn in the music video for Ciara's 2013 break-up single "I'm Out" featuring Nicki. We'll let you decide on whether that's just a funny coincidence or not.

Nicki, 34, and Meek, 29, began dating in early 2015, and have tried to keep the majority of their personal lives as private as possible.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nicki-minaj-and-meek-mills-breakup.html
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2017
embarassed

Aaww... How I wish they will get back soon. smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by ourkobo: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by ourkobo: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Somebody should help me

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by Kingxway: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by shaggy007(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Kingxway:
cheesy cheesy

grin What an irony ... Even Meek Mill doesn't give a 4k...
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by Kingxway: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2017
shaggy007:

grin What an irony ... Eve ;Dn Meek Mill doesn't give a 4k...
Such is life. His meme now speaking on his case.

Crazy world grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by Mikylopez(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
i saw dz coming
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by bencobenz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
How this news take affect my account balance?
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by mayyorr01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
meeka himself don't gv a fucck

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong by wizard007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

Aaww... How I wish they will get back soon. smiley

Really is Nicki your distant cousin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Former BBA Star And Actress Beverly OSU Shows Off Her Tongue Piercing [PICS] / 10 Sexy Nigerian Celebrity Baby Mamas See Pics / Cee C's Look Alike Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.