Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? (641 Views)

Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi / How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media / Let Me Tell You Some Of My Ideas Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by rayval(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2017
I have a proposal, an idea capable of changing the economy/current situation of the country. I need to share this with either my state government or the federal gvrn. But what do I do? Who do I meet?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by ezugegere(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Sorry, our president is deaf. Keep your ideas to yourself for now.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by ourkobo: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Our Nigerian government is deaf.

But let me check if there is any possible solution

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by BeClever: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2017
With this trash you typed up there, it's obvious the kind of ideas you possess..

Even the illiterate Buhari obviously has better ideas than you.. Try you ideas with some studying and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Iamwrath: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2017
What's your qualification and how many economic situations have you resolved (experience)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by psucc(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2017
You asking about qualifications, how many does Buhari have?
Op just use cartoon that's the only message our President understands.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by eleojo23: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
See responses. Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Justiyke4u: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Put it down in form of proposal and send to the authorities you need their attention
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Metroescobar: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2017
rayval:
I have a proposal, an idea capable of changing the economy/current situation of the country. I need to share this with either my state government and if possible the federal gvrn. But what do I do? Who do I meet?

Just come to abuja, head to aso drive, land at the west gate ask for officer kofo, fill the visitors form and tell kofo you gat some ideas for the presido! You go see am!
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by orisa37: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2017
The Sultan of Sokoto and The Caliphate.
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by rayval(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
BeClever:
With this trash you typed up there, it's obvious the kind of ideas you possess..

Even the illiterate Buhari obviously has better ideas than you.. Try you ideas with some studying and thank me later..

Thank you sir...#i guess u can also read through what you wrote...anyways, whether my expression is bad or not, that doesn't change my idea. I don't need English language to build my idea..but you, you know how to speak so well but you aren't wise. You lack wisdom sir.
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Unimaginable123: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op, don't just waste your time and money. Simple advice
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by rayval(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Op, don't just waste your time and money. Simple advice
Why??
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by OlujobaSamuel: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
@op, simple advice, let your creativity find you out, it is useless seeking for whom to buy it, develop it in your own small way, it will speak for you at the right time.
Re: How Do I Share My Ideas With The Government?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
rayval:
I have a proposal, an idea capable of changing the economy/current situation of the country. I need to share this with either my state government or the federal gvrn. But what do I do? Who do I meet?
My brother use that your 'Beautiful' idea to improve yourself and leave Nigeria alone... its a country we all know works in reverse order!!

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Nation’s Marketers Fail To Repay Loans / President Jammeh Gets Three-month Tenure Extension / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Ken nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.