Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo (27913 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Jaguntemmy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stalwert:

grin grin an over stuffed clown

Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by iambijo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
banki:
ok we have heard you........

enough of this talk of chibok girls not being able to speak good English it is the same thing every where in Nigeria.....young school leavers cant construct a good sentence in English, young graduates cat even write letters, first class and 2:1 graduates cant even write memos....

jonathan has lost an election cant some people move on and live with it?

he contested against buhari and defeated buhari.... a that time book haram existed, hausa Fulani existed, Fulani herdsmen were still killing, corruption was rife, our infrastructures were decaying, niger delta was a mess, the igbos stll felt marginalized, their roads were bad no hospitals etc.... that was in 2011

in 2015 he lost.....because he only made people like you richer, ignored the majors nd focused on the minors, told us how our economy was the best in Africa without any jobs, we were not creating anything instead we started importing more.... he was voted out now you people say its northerners blah blah....

as if southern kaduna kilings started under buhari
as if book haram started under jonathan
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Sunnynwa: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:
Can this Super Clown fire the first shot to start the war he promised or just shut up and remain an everlasting bastard!

Fulani herdsmen are butchering your folks on a daily basis and you are here running your mouth on Nairaland.
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by progress69: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Fulani herdsmen are butchering your folks on a daily basis and you are here running your mouth on Nairaland.

I have never heard of any butchering in Edo state smiley
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Sunnynwa: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by progress69: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Have you changed states of origin from Benue to Edo?

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/stop-the-menace-of-fulani-herdsmen-in-edo-state-catholic-archbishop/

http://ynaija.com/fulani-herdsmen-okada-clash/

Oga go and look for omenk*a ....stop Killing urself over him. Check koboko69
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Omeny: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
BeClever:

Go to the north, even the English teachers, teaches with Hausa..

It's a very unique place to be.. Imagine the skill of teaching English with Hausa.. .only few people can boost of such marvelous skills, 'northern teachers' are wonderful ¡¡¡

No wonder when u speak English to them here up south, they keep looking at u like fools.

Continue.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by shizzle11(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Very unfortunate fellow, Buhari will give you and you goons HP very soon. Continue
shut your stinking mouth

he is not as unfortunate as your useless and jobless self
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Gnwuashi: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
I pity the southern Kaduna people, they should continue to wait for el-rufai while the fulani finish them. Book haram is being replaced with the fulani killings.
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by sajmark(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
I catch your drift Asari Dokubo...the only man with enough balls to say the obvious truth jst the way it is
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Sunnyja: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
If the teachers can teach physics in Hausa, how do they explain photoelectric emissions and x-tubes in physics with Hausa. Please I want to learn. How do they explain Michael Faraday first and second laws?
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by sojics(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kai nijeriya Haba?
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by Boyooosa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
If dem arrest dis one now go put am for where him flat brother dey, wailers go dey cry foul! Does he even know the meaning of false allegation? we are watching.... I will tell him that "didnt I tell you?'
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by akindavids(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sunnyja:
If the teachers can teach physics in Hausa, how do they explain photoelectric emissions and x-tubes in physics with Hausa. Please I want to learn. How do they explain Michael Faraday first and second laws?

I guess u need to visit their schools to get answers
Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by udatso: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
BeClever:

Go to the north, even the English teachers, teaches with Hausa..

It's a very unique place to be.. Imagine the skill of teaching English with Hausa.. .only few people can boost of such marvelous skills, 'northern teachers' are wonderful ¡¡¡
It's a shame you find this a good quality in the north. What's wrong is wrong. That was how one lecturer was mixing hausa and English in maths in my first year in BUK.
I really don't know which of the northern states you are talking about cos the ones I met in Kano when we were conducting common entrance for some public schools were anything but WONDERFUL

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo by dabrightt: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2017
klassykute:
ur so mad u have no one to tell u
infact ur siblings are not lucky to have you at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi Sworn In As Senator By Senate Clerk / Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.