Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (51773 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Oponu......... Not that u guys are educated, u are coward to lose ur small savings.....cos if u do na village straight.....I believe mmm we come back and even thou mmm didn't come back we are still balling

Eeya kpele, did I touch a raw nerve grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Werey omo ale I called u non agbero u are happy, fool village boy and u think u are educated I said out of all my investment the mmm is just small and that what I will use to feed ur family mr man and I think u be mechanic don't worry if my car is faulty and my colleagues cars at work too I will send for u at least I will be able to help you In that way so u can feed ur family

Looks like you're starting to get really angry grin

Incompetent and deranged lunatic like you will soon die of self-inflicted HBP wink
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Eeya kpele, did I touch a raw nerve grin
Just wanna clear u out..... Werey raw nerve.......I laff......u be big fool....I need to see ur pic am sure u are unkempt fellow....and if u are married omo I just pity ur poor family cos na the child go suffer am pass
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Just wanna clear u out..... Werey raw nerve.......I laff......u be big fool....I need to see ur pic am sure u are unkempt fellow....and if u are married omo I just pity ur poor family cos na the child go suffer am pass

My sentiments exactly towards you.

Your piss poor attitude reflects a person with an early onset of dementia, I have only pity for your immediate family and anyone around you. If only they knew how unbalanced you are grin

If you are cursed with children then they too will gather this ailment because it's hereditary. I pity your unfortunate children.
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Looks like you're starting to get really angry grin

Incompetent and deranged lunatic like you will soon die of self-inflicted HBP wink
Hahahahaha oloshi........omo ti wo fi owo tó.......olowo lo ma ku re....so how did u expect me to have hbp.....u still owe ur landlord money u never pay......sorry owe ke abi na still under ur parent u dey stay with u, ur wife and pikin.... I no fit call am child cos na ur type them they call na baby pikin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Hahahahaha oloshi........omo ti wo fi owo tó.......olowo lo ma ku re....so how did u expect me to have hbp.....u still owe ur landlord money u never pay......sorry owe ke abi na still under ur parent u dey stay with u, ur wife and pikin.... I no fit call am child cos na ur type them they call na baby pikin

Okay it's confirmed that I've finally unhinged you grin

You're starting to type all shitty again.

I'm loving tormenting you this morning.
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=52658871]

My sentiments exactly towards you.

Your piss poor attitude reflects a person with an early onset of dementia, I have only pity for your immediate family and anyone around you. If only they knew how unbalanced you are grin

If you are cursed with children then they too will gather this ailment because it's hereditary. I pity your unfortunate children.[/quote
They are fine and okay than u and ur poor family u be the type u complain a lot in these recession ...... Cos all what u mentioned you consist of all the attribute......mr mechanic I have a job for u
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

They are fine and okay than u and ur poor family u be the type u
complain a lot in these recession ...... Cos all what u mentioned
you consist of all the attribute......mr mechanic I have a job for u
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=hekinz82375 post=52659094][/quote]

See dunce, you are so riled up that you can't even quote correctly.

You're a sorry excuse for a human being and a complete loss grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

They are fine and okay than u and ur poor family u be the type u
complain a lot in these recession ...... Cos all what u mentioned
you consist of all the attribute......mr mechanic I have a job for u

You are assuming that I was asking about the welfare of your family? grin

Dude, get a grip already. You are a worthless cretin wink
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I told u.... U are just wanna be forming porsche.....show ur true u so people can help you.... Just go through ur post then I saw these
videomaid:
can you expanciate this your written equation
YOU NO BE EGUN U BE ISOMOGAJI
You insulted and exposed me that I do not own a car
How una go spoil packaging like that?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Finishing....brutality........I don't have anytin to say again u are just a low class fool...... Looking for attention.....don't let me just bring myself down to you level..... Don't worry in the next 20years to come ur money will reach buy ijapa.......and if u can't sorry for ur forever generation........I log out for these SHIT....... QUOTE ME BACK YOUR SPIRIT OF POVERTY REPLY U BACK
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

I told u.... U are just wanna be forming porsche.....show ur true u so people can help you.... Just go through ur post then I saw these
videomaid:
can you expanciate this your written equation
YOU NO BE EGUN U BE ISOMOGAJI
You insulted and exposed me that I do not own a car
How una go spoil packaging like that?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Finishing....brutality........I don't have anytin to say again u are just a low class fool...... Looking for attention.....don't let me just bring myself down to you level..... Don't worry in the next 20years to come ur money will reach buy ijapa.......and if u can't sorry for ur forever generation........I log out for these SHIT....... QUOTE ME BACK YOUR SPIRIT OF POVERTY REPLY U BACK

Okay now I'm certain that you have flipped grin

I'm glad you went on a search finding mission. I mean it makes me proud that a busy executive like you took time to perform research on little old me cheesy

You and your generation are already wallowing in poverty and shall remain its neighbor - please say amen wink

Tuck tail and run like a yellow belly, I know you've exhausted your data
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Jozel: 2:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/cardi-b-files-divorce-from-offset-after-three-years-of-marriage/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.