Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,969 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads (405 Views)

Saraki: Why Supreme Quashes 18 Charges Against Saraki On False Asset Declaration / BREAKING: Obasanjo Raises Alarm, Accuses Buhari Of Plotting His Arrest On False / An Open Letter To The Dg Directorate Of Sss On False Buhari Health Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads by Nairadean(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
As a concerned member of the Nairaland community and in respect to a sensitive and untrue information on Gambia President-elect, moved to the Front Page through the Politics section this week. I would like to bring to our notice the importance of utilizing the "Report" button under every post/thread on this forum to compell the Moderators (Mods) to remove unwanted posts with no reliable sources. Nairaland Rule No 13 speaks more about the button.

I'm not posting this to get any form of recognition from Seun and his Mods as I was completely disappointed in the Mods in-charge on discovering the said thread made FP. Nevertheless Nairalanders must realise that ANTI-SOCIAL MEDIA FORCES in Nigeria only need the downfall or dichotomy of this Community to kickstart their ridiculous dream of clamping down the voice of the masses via internet.

We must therefore make full use of the "report" button to inform the mods on irregularities in posts. We want to believe there is a sizable number of reports that can trigger the removal or closure of a thread (capable of becoming avenue for the Anti-social media agents to ridicule this educative, informative and interactive platform for voiceless Nigerians).

God Bless Nairalanders and its Management.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads by Mujaheeeden: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Attention Seun

What are you doing about this I Don't give a Zfuc*k memes everywhere now.

It's making Nairaland boring

3 Likes

Re: How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads by thepeople2020: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Nairaland u will make me create my own site soon
Re: How To Alert Nairaland Mods On false Threads by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thank you very much OP for your observation , on behalf of vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch. Your point is highly noted and welcome grin

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Should Take A New Dimension In 2017 / Pastor Adeboye, Pretty Mike, Nnamdi Kanu, Dominate Google Search This Past Week / Federal Government Grants Nigeria's Citizenship To 335 Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.