Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dija’s Wed So Secretive The Official Photographer Didn’t Meet Her Till The Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija’s Wed So Secretive The Official Photographer Didn’t Meet Her Till The Day (613 Views)

Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dija’s Wed So Secretive The Official Photographer Didn’t Meet Her Till The Day by lagosmp3(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Henry Oji the official photographer that captured moments from Dija’s 2015 secret wedding has just revealed how secretive the wedding ceremony was.

According to him, ‘One of the highlights of 2015 was documenting Dija’s wedding. I’ve never had to do a wedding in recent times without knowing who the bride was till we got to Kaduna. She looked absolutely beautiful. God bless you Dija doe trusting us with your big day. God bless you calm husband and handsome son’.

Dija got married to her hubby, Rotimi in 2015 and welcomed her first child in 2016.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2017/01/06/dijas-wedding-secretive-official-photographer-didnt-meet-till-wedding-day/

Re: Dija’s Wed So Secretive The Official Photographer Didn’t Meet Her Till The Day by SFSNIPER(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2017
I love that level of secrecy. I'd do more when its my time. I'll just give Op a card with an address, no details about the couples.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Fashion Show And Awards 2017 / Movie Marketer Seun Egbebe Makes First Public Appearance Since Iphone Theft / Wow Today Is My Birthday, Show Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.