Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) (42912 Views)

Young Man Engages Masquerade In A Flogging Contest As Villagers Watch. Photos / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video / Photos: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by jjbest123(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Even juju don go digital except their great grandfather bubu.
However, .........
He Has Joined The Juju Digital Group Na Can't You See

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Psyrus(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ifa told me not to comment so I wont
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Olukat(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
That's what Lai Mohammed was talking about grin grin grin grin grin
How many person got this one dressed?
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by IamChiboi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
When You're on assignment for the gods, but your girlfriend sends you nude pics grin
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Dapo97(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
;Dlord of mercy..D gods are not to be blamed
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by teehay45(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
He must be a beneficiary of the Lai Mohammed
Masquerade empowerment scheme (MES) grin grin
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Mekanus(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
estyvino:
That reminds of this!
That's how stupid religion can make people be.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by cutedharmee: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
End time masquerade...
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:

Little wonder the land is full of fetish and idol worshipping. Orkija shrine comes to mind.
dont die in ogun state ooh cus no rest for the dead in ogun state graveyards in ogun state ve turn to mining where they re digging for skull
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by KingGeorgey(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
SFSNIPER:
You post and you still be FTC. That masquerade looks like the Op.
That's a lie.. OP is super beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Chukazu: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
and it made front page?

with obvious fake news

you can never find that kind of background anywhere in the East
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by bizhop01: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
IPHONE 6PLUS IN IMO IS #1500
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
The power of social media.

End time masq.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by gfreymom302: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Everything is just news....... am laughcrying....
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by arixsto2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
the gods are nt to blame. Ppfff.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by jamislaw(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't give .............

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
IamChiboi:
When You're on assignment for the gods, but your girlfriend sends you nude pics grin
Choi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by made1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bia My First Lady , you don't know that our Nmanwu is highly connected to the spirits of technology.

Firstlady I admire you oh !
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala hahahah
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by eyeview: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:

Little wonder the land is full of fetish and idol worshipping. Orkija shrine comes to mind.

Okija shrine is just one shrine in the whole of south east. There are more evil forests and shrines in ogun alone than the whole south east. There are even more shrines, deities and occultic dens in Osun alone than the rest of Nigeria.
It's a way of life for you people, yet you want to point accusing finger at another person?

1 Like

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by phenomem(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Wetin you mean? The op Na fine woman o. Gbagbe
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Ijaya123: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
eyeview:

Okija shrine is just one shrine in the whole of south east. There are more evil forests and shrines in ogun alone than the whole south east. There are even more shrines, deities and occultic dens in Osun alone than the rest of Nigeria.
It's a way of life for you people, yet you want to point accusing finger at another person?

With all the shrines you know is SW, you can't even name one.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Ijaya123: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
dont die in ogun state ooh cus no rest for the dead in ogun state graveyards in ogun state ve turn to mining where they re digging for skull

You seem to be giving an eye-witness account.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by eyeview: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:

With all the shrines you know is SW, you can't even name one.
Don't worry. Before the end of February, a new one will be named and busted
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm not a fvcklet!!!

Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by frubben(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
And they told us it's spirit that's inside the cloth. Nigeria and brain washing ehhh
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Ijaya123: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
eyeview:

Don't worry. Before the end of February, a new one will be named and busted

Don't wait till February, name one now.

Oh! I remember the one that was destroyed by a pastor in Anambra. Your land is full of fetish. Live with it.
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by fhelihx(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Masquerade toh jaa.. grin
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by toprealman: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Leave like that.....I like am like that***winks
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by amanikondo: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
haykinzz:
I only came here to check the location...

Dirty Aba village
Re: Masquerade In Imo Takes A Selfie With Iphone6 Plus (photo) by Megilicious(f): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
funkynized 2017 masquarde wit swag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some "Super-lovely" And Hilarious Yoruba Proverbs You Would Love To Know / How To Say "i Miss You" In Yoruba? Plz Help Me! / Ilu Aje (The Land Of The Wizard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.