Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nollywood Actor Prince Eke Said He's Tired Of My 5-yr-old Marriage With Muma Gee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Prince Eke Said He's Tired Of My 5-yr-old Marriage With Muma Gee (574 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Prince Eke Said He's Tired Of My 5-yr-old Marriage With Muma Gee by setnaija: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Nollywood Actor Prince Eke Said He's tired of my 5-yr-old marriage with Muma Gee

Prince Eke and Muma Gee

In December 2016, Prince Eke had gone on his Instagram handle to rant about his wife Muma Gee who he claimed had left home for over three months leaving behind her eight months old baby and her other children.Muma Gee and Prince Eke’s children

However, Eke granted an interview recently and revealed how he went to report his wife to social services for abandoning her children and how they almost got her arrested. What really angered the actor the more was news of her wife living life at large in Abuja while she abandoned a baby at home

- See more at: http://setnaija.com/nollywood-actor-prince-eke-said-he-is-tired-of-my-5-year-old-marriage-with-muma-gee/

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia,AY Comedian,Akporo Rocking With Governor Rochas Okorocha(Pic,Video) / Lady Took Her Tw@rking Skills To Another Level (VIDEO) / I Earn More Than That Bloody Nigerian President - Facebook User Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.