Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (81766 Views)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

LOL... 2017 would be your year of recognition, Oya say amen! cheesy

Amennnnnnnn oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

If I remember clearly it's like you bought an Itel device sometime last year...

How far with it?

You can use it for the test tho...

I'm here waiting for your results!

Yeah, i bought the itel 1556 and the 5000mAh served me extremely well as i could use it for 3-4 days without charging.
Everyone with what he is looking for.

Unfortunately, It was stolen early December angry angry.

e no go better for those Oshodi thieves
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

MODIFIED

I thought as much...

You the guy that bought a 'battery with a screen' grin grin

Bro how many chapters have you gone in your book of lamentations? tongue

LOOOOOOL. I never lamented...not even for once bro
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2017
starlife30:

Yeah, i bought the itel 1556 and the 5000mAh served me extremely well as i could use it for 3-4 days without charging.

Everyone with what he is looking for.

Unfortunately, It was stolen early December angry angry.

e no go better for those Oshodi thieves

So it's only the battery that served you well... cheesy

Well it was your choice tho...

How was the camera?
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
starlife30:

LOOOOOOL. I never lamented...not even for once bro

Thank God for your life Bro... wink
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2017
klinro:

Amennnnnnnn oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Werey grin grin
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

Werey grin grin
Bros, all hustle na hustle oo..and they must pay. the economy is not smiling. One have to start thinking outside the box
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

So it's only the battery that served you well... cheesy

Well it was your choice tho...

How was the camera?

That is where you got it wrong. I live in an area where we see light once or twice a week...so my choice of phone was influenced by long lasting battery and that itel 1556 gave me what i wanted at a very decent price.

Question is, what do you want in a phone? and which phone you dey use sef??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2017
starlife30:

That is where you got it wrong. I live in an area where we see light once or twice a week...so my choice of phone was influenced by long lasting battery and that itel 1556 gave me what i wanted at a very decent price.

Question is, what do you want in a phone? and which phone you dey use sef??

I see...

Me I'm after an all round performer... Battery ain't an issue to me, performance is...

I'm using a Galaxy S4 tho...
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2017
klinro:

Bros, all hustle na hustle oo..and they must pay. the economy is not smiling. One have to start thinking outside the box

itelMobileNg, hope you're taking note... All his hustle must not go in vain ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

itelMobileNg, hope you're taking note... All his hustle must not go in vain ooo...

They just have to take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2017
cc lalasticlala, puskin, honsule, dragnet.. what do you guys think??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

I see...

Me I'm after an all round performer... Battery ain't an issue to me, performance is...

I'm using a Galaxy S4 tho...
Okay. So if your S4 perform at 100% but is barely on for 3 hours...you do not mind??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Tinnytony24(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
D phone is nice yeah..... Bt IT WILL NOT STILL RECEIVE OTAs angry..

1GB RAM is still shii tongue

look at d battery tho undecided......
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
starlife30:

Okay. So if your S4 perform at 100% but is barely on for 3 hours...you do not mind??

Lol... Actually my battery lasts an average of just 6hrs but I'm used to it... Nepa ain't bad over here, my laptop/powerbank always got my back and gen would surely go on once it's 7/8pm...

So you see that battery ain't really an issue to me...
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

Lol... Actually my battery lasts an average of just 6hrs but I'm used to it... Nepa ain't bad over here, my laptop/powerbank always got my back and gen would surely go on once it's 7/8pm...

So you see that battery ain't really an issue to me...

i see. If you live in my area where light is premium, you would be the one using the book of lamentations cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
starlife30:

i see. If you live in my area where light is premium, you would be the one using the book of lamentations cheesy cheesy

Lol... Thank God I'm not in your area tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Zane2point4(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by maiquel: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stupid phone...
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
A big shout out to all those people who go for HIV tests monthly, don't give up, one day you will find what you are looking for you hear
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinro:

LOOOOOOOOOOL... i would send you a PM wink

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Macjayboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Itel spec is a joke. I would rather go for infinix or a tecno phone
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by ncoolsome(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinpami:
I can like to be your VAL grin grin grin grin

and are u ready to do wat vals do later on??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by dacovajnr: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinro:

no time
and if apple IPhone10 Carries 1900mAH and sold for 500k you won't Hesitate to buy undecided
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by MrSly(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

[b]That's my prob with them... Using price to lure people to buy these things they call phones...

Have you used an Itel as your main phone before? Bro you'd cry, as in better cry ooo...

They even had the effontery to manufacture a phone with 5mp and 2.2 aperture and still refer to it as a selfie phone? shocked None selfie phones are even getting 8mp front camera and 1.8/2.0 aperture as standard...

One annoying thing about their phone cameras is that the quality of pictures produced is normally [(the assumed mp/2)-1], ie their 8mp cameras produce pictures of [8/2]-1 which is 3mp.. What rubbish!
Wanna argue it? Please get any other phone with a 5mp front or back camera and compare it's pictures with what this phone would produce, you'd be mad at Itel!

Ram management nko? Story for another day..

UI? Oh God! 1000% crap... Even their launcher is child's play..

The tecno y6 was and is still a budget phone, but I'm certain that it would defeat this Itel in performance and camera.. The front camera was it's only shortcoming but I'm also certain that the difference between tecno's 2mp and Itel's 5mp won't be noticeable...

And before you say I'm a tecno fanboy, I use a Samsung...

As I'm typing this, my Bro is chatting with his Itel device and trust me, na so so cry oga dey cry everytime...

He doesn't even snap pictures sef because shame no go gree am, my phone is the official camera of the house right now!

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, if SON was functioning in this country, Itel phones won't be certified fit enough to cross our borders and thats just it...!

Dear itelMobileNg, please I'm not hating on you, I only sincerely want you to improve...
I've handled three of your phones, two belonging to my brother and one belonging to a colleague, I was totally disappointed with both you the manufacturer and they the buyers...

You for bringing in substandard goods to make a mockery of our developing economy and the poor financial state of many Nigerians and they for spending their hard earned money on total trash...

Please try to improve on the quality of your phones, strike a balance between budget and performance and watch many Nigerians promote your phones daily...

From a sincere Nigerian...[/b]
Itel is one phone neglected for its price. But just buy a good one and you will wonder the difference like kilode...

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
lol 5.0mega pixel in this age? with 2400mah lmao
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol 5.0mega pixel in this age? with 2400mah lmao

One thing we must know is that Megapixel doesn’t determine how good a camera is. In fact, user experience has proved that some 5MP camera are way better than most 13MP rated phones selling in the market now.

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by sirpatrick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have used some of their products very poor I would not even advice my enemies to buy Any of their products
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinro:

One thing we must know is that Megapixel doesn’t determine how good a camera is. In fact, user experience has proved that some 5MP camera are way better than most 13MP rated phones selling in the market now.
i beg to differ, other factors could have influenced d user's decision to say 5mp is better than 13mp such as vision defect. wat sort of argument is that, its like saying a 2k video camera is way better than a 4k video camera. u cant include a samsung, htc, huawei phone in that argument, that i know for sure.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Did you notice that most of these phones are made to make us useless, did you just notice the advertising only for selfie in night clubs? No human development feature to add value to life.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by itelMobileNG: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
More pictures of itel S31

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.